SEVENTEEN, 𝗜 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨.

-ˏˋ ━━━   𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐔𝐏 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒  ☆ミ 🗝 时
.˚ ₍🗒₎┊ 𝟶𝟷𝟽, ⤹  ❝ 𝗜 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 . . .
♡︒⚬∙.  𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 && 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆!   ꒰ ˎˊ-

QUENTIN JUMPED QUICKLY ONTO KAI WHEN she arrived outside of Rush House, falling into her arms gently

QUENTIN JUMPED QUICKLY ONTO KAI WHEN she arrived outside of Rush House, falling into her arms gently. Her curly-haired girlfriend caught her, as she always did, squeezing her waist tightly. Quinn giggled in excitement, clutching her hands into Kai's fluffy hair, "babe!" They screamed a little as they fell backwards, Kai stumbled a little on Quinn's weight.

"I'm sorry—" Kai captured her apology in a kiss, pressing her lips against hers brazenly. "Woah..." Kai lightly kissed her lips again before letting her speak, "this is very nice but I was only gone for two days."

"I know, I just missed you," Kai laughed. "Please tell me you visited your Lola?"

"Of course, and she made pancit. She said it was for her favourite daughter in law..." Quinn giggled.

"Yes, I love her!" Kai beamed. "I should've come with you..."

Quinn shook her head. "It's okay, you were busy. And, all my emo music shit would've bored you anyway—"

"You would never bore me!" Kai took her bags from her, helping her lift them onto the driveway. They strolled up the patio together, Quinn clinging to her shoulder. "It's good to have you back, babe. It's chaos...we can't cook for shit and Reyna's sick, we need you."

"What about Mika? Alex?"

"They ran away from us, like you!" Reyna shouted from the window, watching the two lovebirds from the building. "Hurry up! I'm dying! I need to eat!"

Quinn laughed before turning back towards Kai, smiling. "I didn't...run away, by the way. I just got a new producer, we met in the studio, and sorted out some legal documents..."

"I know." Kai watched the other girl's eyes flicker nervously, and her chest swelled. "It's okay." Quinn kissed her softly on the cheek. "Let's talk about it inside..."

Kai desperately wanted to talk to her girlfriend. After a long weekend of exchanging texts with another woman, the rift that had been created between them feel grew larger. Luckily, the hollow feeling in her chest since their fight subsided the minute Quinn had arrived, replaced with the butterflies arising as she kissed her cheek. Quinn smiled at her brightly, and she was sure everything was alright.

She didn't get that with Charli anymore. As of recently, they had only gotten the sending silly text messages back and forth part of their relationship back. And it wasn't even that funny, to be honest. Even though, Kai had stayed up until one am clutching her stomach. And, she had spent at least five minutes laughing that morning reading back their conversation.