Jealousy

⚠️CAUTION⚠️ Sensetive topic! Read at your own ability.

Y/n p.o.v
Today I decided to meet up with Taehyung. We will meet up at the cafe. "Where are you going chubs?" Jimin asked me. "Umm... I'm going to meet emma at her house." I lied. I lied because he wouldn't let me go out if he knew I'm meeting Taehyung. "Ouhh... Ok baby. Be careful." With that, he kissed my cheeks and left the bedroom going to the living room. I sighed as I relief.

Jimin p.o.v
After y/n went out, I quickly put my black hoodie on. I grab the car key and followed y/n from the back. I will always do this all the time. I do this for the sake to keep her safe. I don't want anyone to be with her.

As I followed her, I got to know she's not going to Emma's house. She is going to a cafe. The question now,
Who is she meeting?

I get out from the car and followed her from behind. At first, she was alone. But a few minutes later, a guy showed up. They hugged. It's making me jealous. It's boiling my anger. Y/n can only hug me.

They talked to each other for a few hours, and they left. Y/n left first.
Taehyung went to his car and was about to get in the car. Not until I beat him up. I beat him until he is unconscious. After a few moment of hitting him, I dragged him into my car. I drove the car to my secret place.

When we arrived there, I dragged him in. I threw him on the floor and take a shovel. I hit his face with the shovel making his nose bleed. I him with all the strength that I have. I take a sharp knife and start to stab him. I stab and stan and stab and stab him until I'm tired. His body are full of blood. I dragged him to the basement and keep him in my big freezer

 I dragged him to the basement and keep him in my big freezer

I have many big freezer. Why?  Because there are where I kept other person dead body. Y/n's exes, the person who have hurt y/n, the person who have made y/n cry and many more. They also contained her parents. Her parents were so strict towards her. They don't even give y/n a permission to have a boyfriend before. They always yelled at y/n if y/n made a little mistake. Back then when we were best friends at school, she always told me how strict her parents are. She cried in my arms. She have been through a lot, yet her parents still didn't appreciate her. So... I have to make a move. She also get bullied at school. So.... You know what I did right? *Creepy smile*

 You know what I did right? *Creepy smile*

Author p.o.v
As y/n got home, it was empty. She wonder where did he go. But she just shrugged it off.

Jimin got home happily with a pizza to eat with his lovely y/n. He was so happy thinking y/n will never go out with Taehyung again.

Oh little did he knew that Taehyung is immortal?