𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐌𝐄

RIGHT WHERE YOU LEFT ME,
SUMMARY & CAST

     Persephone Buchanan — better known as Seph to her friends, or one friend — was book smart, but she knew nothing about boys. It was only natural that she was desperate to impress the first person that had ever shown a romantic interest in her, thus she told Tom Riddle all about the Chamber of Secrets in hopes of being viewed as more than a know-it-all Ravenclaw. However, she didn't expect him to then murder her best friend.

     Tom Riddle knew Persephone was too smart for her own good, which made her a threat. The sixteen year old figured out he was the one who murdered Myrtle Warren and threatened to go to Headmaster Dippet or Professor Dumbledore, leaving him no choice but to silence someone who had been one of his more promising recruits. With regret only for the loss of a great witch, Tom Riddle left her permanently trapped behind a mirror on the fourth floor, forever frozen in time.

     More than thirty years later, James Potter and Sirius Black are plotting the Marauders' Map when they accidentally shatter the mirror trying to enter a secret passageway. Neither of them know how to react when they find a brunette Ravenclaw that looks half-dead amidst the shards of glass.

     Frozen at sixteen, Seph has no memories of who she is and can't even control her magic anymore. But, war is coming and everyone is counting on her to fight against the ex lover that she only ever sees in her dreams . . .

──────

PLAYLIST

DID YOU EVER HEAR ABOUT THE GIRL WHO GOT FROZEN? | i. right where you left me, taylor swift | ii. objects in the mirror, mac miller | iii. tennis court, lorde | iv. this side of paradise, coyote theory | v. out of the blue, fleurie | vi. shadows, sabrina carpenter | vii. i bet my life, imagine dragons | viii. sunflower, vol. 6, harry styles | ix. daydreamer, adele | x. house of memories, panic! at the disco

──────

 INDIA EISLEY as PERSEPHONE 'SEPH' BUCHANAN(THE FROZEN)

(THE FROZEN)

 INDIA EISLEY as PERSEPHONE 'SEPH' BUCHANAN(THE FROZEN)

AARON TAYLOR-JOHNSON as JAMES POTTER
(THE FIRE)

AND . . .

BEN BARNES as SIRIUS BLACK
ANDREW GARFIELD as REMUS LUPIN
JAMIE BELL as PETER PETTIGREW
SOPHIE SKELTON as LILY EVANS
CHRISTIAN COULSON as TOM RIDDLE
RALPH FIENNES as LORD VOLDEMORT

──────