Author's Note

WARNING

THIS STORY IS NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG READERS. 

---------------------

HI! Welcome to Cariño Mio which is "My Darling" in Spanish. I've been trying pretty hard to come up with something many people will like. I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think. Some things to be aware of in this story are:

1. Mature/Sexual Content: My story will have smut it in. The smut will not happen initially, but as the story moves along it will have it.  There will also be chapters that will contain sexual assault but I will put a warning in the chapter. If it makes you uncomfortable you should NOT be reading this story.

2. Explicit Language: There will be swearing and lots of it.

3. Violence: This story might contain fighting.

4. Trigger Warning: There will be talk of breast cancer and death throughout this story. If it makes you uncomfortable in anyway, you should NOT be reading this story.

If any of the above make you feel uncomfortable, this is not the story for you. Also please let me know if anything is incorrect or wrongly worded. I do not intend on doing anyone harm, only trying to bring awareness to different topics that are not talked about often enough in books. Do not hesitate to send me a message or leave a public comment with your concerns. Please let me know if there are any grammatical errors or misspelled words, you'd be doing me a huge favor. 

Thank you and I hope you enjoy this story.