Please Read (authors note)

Hey guys!! I don't usually do authors notes and I always hate doing them because I hate reading them...but this is important. I'm sorry to say that this story is going to be put on hold for a while. Unfortunately, I'm really struggling with mental health and motivation is really scarce and hard to come by as of late.

I'm so sorry to anyone who has been looking forward to updates for this book. This is absolutely not the end, and I will pick stand by us back up someday. I can give a rough estimate of this summer? I will have much more free time on my hands without school kicking my ass........

Thank you all so so much for supporting this book up until now!! 8k reads? That's literally insane wtf guys...when I first started this, I didn't think anyone would like it or read it. I appreciate all of the crazy support and hilarious, lovely comments left on my chapters. I love replying to people and rereading them! I love you guys so much :,)

Also!!! This isn't the last you'll see of me and my writing...I will be writing another book while this one is on hold! Be on the lookout for that in the near future! It'll be an SMP!technoblade x reader. Disclaimers and clarifications and everything will be at the beginning on the book, as always, so you can learn more about that when I upload it! It's also going to be a gender neutral reader, as I use they/them pronouns and want to be more inclusive!

I hope you guys aren't too disappointed in Stand By Us going on hold for a while. I'll talk to you guys in the next book! Hope you're doing well!

Much love!

-Sage <3