Baking night

It was dark and the wind pulsed throughout the city rattling at loose metal and whistling throughout the walls. A tired jean shivering and snow bitten; had just arrived home with groceries in hand. It was midnight but he could care less. For a certain perfectly freckled tanned man stood and awaited his arrival.

"Jean?" Marcos voice worried and koy called for him through out the apartment.

"Jean are you home?" His voice slicked into his ears like sweet honey. His smile grew as his wet shoes were taken off with ease.

"Yeah I'm here marco" his voice coarse. He slapped his beanie onto a rack along with his coat. Walking inside, he searched for those milk chocolate eyes that hugged him in all the right places. Marco stood in the kitchen with a ruffled pink and yellow apron covering the lower half of his waist. Jean chuckled at the sight, his straight toothy grin hurt his cheeks. Marco blushed with embarassment.

"What?" His smile as bright as ever. Jean raised his whispy eye brow. His eyes staring over the supple birthing hips marco carried. His eyes could not be torn away from his torso. The yellow reminded of the sweet butter he used to love to lick as a kid. It made him hungry with desire.

"Nothing.." His feel shuffled behind marco giving him a tight hug below the waist. Marcos cheeks flushed, his freckles darkened as an adorable satin took to his skin. Jeans hunger grew knowing marco would not give into his desires yet. Not until the muffins were baked and buttered. And boy would jean butter like to butter Marcos muffins. It was a family recipe, and man could make stir jeans bowl any day. Tonight was baking night, and suddenly Marcos urgent sweet tooth took place. Jean liked the salty sensation of butter. But he liked it even more on Marcos sweet confections. A soft kiss was placed on Marcos neck. It melted on his skin and made him smile.

"Not now stallion. You have to mix the ingredients first" Marco teased. Jeans smile turn into a playful frown as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah whatever."

"Is it all the french or just you and levi who furrow their eyebrows like that."

"hey i look nothing like fuck boy Jaegers boyfriend"

"Eren is a fuck boy now play nice. If levi heared you you wouldnt hear the end of it." Marco smiled.

"They aren't even out of the bag yet."

Jean stopped and placed the paper bag full of ingredients. One by one they came out. each all in their seperate glory that is until he stopped and stared at the delicious box of yellow butter. His tongue licked his lips. Marco oblivious to this, turned and grabbed a bowl. He began pouring them in one by one with care.

"Now mix" Marco ordered cutely Shoving a small baking spatula in his hands.

"Whatever you say private freckle booty" Jean muttered and began mixing. Marco glared at him and took the butter. He peeled it off slowly, the warmth of the aparment made it slick and creamy. It caugh jeans attention and he began stealing nervous looks at marco. The soft yellow cream dripped onto Marcos fingers as he buttered the muffin tin.

"Damn. Its all over my fingers." Marcos voice uttered into a low whisper. He spread them apart and a small strick of sticky white butter left a small string and broke within an instant. Jeans eyes fluttered as marco shrugged and liked them deep into his mouth.

"Marco.." his voice slipped.

"Yeah?" Marcos eyes stared at him still licking his fingers clean.

"Oh uh. It's done." He shoved the bowl to marco looking away with a flushed red face. Marco happily poured the mixture into the muffin tins.

"Ah much better!" Marco smiled happily as he began crouching and placing them in the oven. Jeans eyes stared at the naked and exposed butter. He looked at Marcos behind for a moment and grabbed the stick. he stuffed it in the slippery stick lubricated with wet warm saliva. It made his tongue feel nice he loved the stuffed feeling of it in his mouth. He moaned softly the buttery saltiness made him feel nice.