who is that part 2

Malachi's pov

Guess who It was...Issa Thomas...

Malachi: *knocks on window* let this window down now.

Issa: wassup bro

Malachi: don't call me bro I ain't yo bro. I wanna know why you stalking my sister? She don't want ya and ya dauhter don't want nor like ya.

Issa: man I ain't tryna hear that.

Malachi: tryna hear what. And

don't nobody appreciate how you stalking people and tryna kidnap people. By the way Tracey has a restraining order on you.

Police: *sirens*

Issa: dang like is this for real

Malachi: yep.... So why you was riding back and forth and I walked in the road somebody called the police

Issa: dang bye fool *tries to speed away*

Police: *surrounds him* please get out the car with your hands in the air.

Issa: *gets out car and puts hands in the air*

Police: you are being arrested for You are terrorism, stalking, attempted kidnap, child support, for breaking the restraining order, stolen cars, missing court order, and for breaking out of jail. goining to have some time in jail.

Issa's court date; jail sentencing

Judge: so Issa Thomas you are proven guilty for all of the above. You get 5 years from terrorism. 10 years for stalking because this time I told you last time it was gonna be longer time if you did this twice. Another 15 heard because you did this last last time too and I said the same thing. 2 months for child support. 20 years  for breaking restraining order  (I don't know how to phrase that so that's why it's like that). 30 years for stolen cars because over the last 3 years you stole 12 cars and we found all of them at your house. 5 months for missing court order. And 20 years for breaking out out of jail. So that means you have 117 years to serve which is life and you may have your time cut for certain circumstances. This is selted (idk what they say so excuse me) *taps wooden thing* dismissed.