February 12, Morning/What Love Feels like

---Deku P.O.V.---

I woke up getting ready for class, it was a Friday and classes were short. I knew we were gonna have a physical workout and I was getting dressed. My mind was only thinking of one thing, Uraraka. I could not get her out of my mind and I don't know if that is a good thing or a problem. Valentine's day was coming soon and I wanted to get her something, but what do I get her. I meet up with Lida at the dorms before going to class. "So Midoriya, I wondered why did you leave for the gym when the Uno game was about to end?" Said Lida in a concerned way. "It was nothing, let's just get to class," I replied.

Once in class Aizawa started lecturing us on what we will do today. I didn't know what he was saying because I was daydreaming about Ochako. I knew I was simping for her. I wanted to tell her how I felt but I didn't know how to. Plus I was still not paying attention in class. It was a first for me. I felt a desire of wanting her love. I wanted her to be mind but she was a beautiful, perfect, hardworking, caring girl and me, well I was just a child who mumbles a lot and can't even act normal sometimes.

"Midoriya, are you paying attention?" Said Aizawa in a somewhat angry tone. "YES! YES, I AM!" I exclaimed in a worried look. I had no idea what we were doing.  "Then what did I just say before I called your attention?" He said. "Ummm... let me sleep?" I said nervously. It was a wild last-minute guess. "Well yes, please do let me sleep but I didn't say that? I said did you all write the notes down." He said. "Now that you got them, you can take a 30-minute break and after that go to the lockers and change to your hero costumes. We will do an activity soon."

Everyone leaves and luckily for me, there were no notes, it was just a slide that said the reasons Aizawa wanted his sleep as I soon got informed by Lida. I sat down in the cafeteria with Uraraka, Lida, Todoroki, and Asui.

---3rd Person P.O.V.---

 "Midroriya are you ok? It isn't usually for you to sone out like that?" Said Lida. He was concerned for his friend. "I am fine Lida, I just didn't get a lot of sleep, but I should be fine." Said Midoriya. He got enough sleep, it was Uraraka that made him sone out. "You were lucky the notes were not anything important so you don't need to write them. *Ribbit*" Said Asui.

"Wait, we didn't' need to write them?" Said Shoto. "I thought it was obvious," Said Uraraka. "But Deku, are you feeling well, it's not like you to not pay attention in class." Midoriya was not paying attention again, and he didn't hear Uraraka well and said, "Umm... I don't have any money with me, I used it all for lunch." "What?" said Uraraka. "You are distracted on something Midoriya," Said Shoto. "No, I am not, I just sounded out for a moment sorry" Said Midoriya. "You are looking kinda SuS," Said Shoto.

Once everyone was done eating, they go to the lockers. Midoriya's mind was still on Uraraka. He could not get her out of his head. The only way was to tell her but he didn't have the courage to. Everyone put on their hero costumes and headed to a fake city area to begin their physical activity.

Aizawa explained the rules, "So you will be doing a 10 v 10 team one will have students 1-10 and team 2 will have students 11-20. You have to eliminate everyone that is in the opposite team with the capture tape to win. Any questions?" No one really had any questions. "Good, now team 1 come with me to your start area, team 2 stay where you are until I say begin." Said Aizawa.

In case you don't know whos on who's team, here's an image. Team 1 are students 1-10 and team 2 are students 11-20.

 Team 1 are students 1-10 and team 2 are students 11-20

"Can't believe I am with Deku" said Bakugo. "Looks I am with Yaoyorozu," said Mineta "I gotta try to grab her b-" Jiro poked him in the eye. "SHUT UP YOU PERVERTED GRAPE!" she yelled. "So do you got a plan Midoriya?" said Sero. "Why Me?" said Midoriya. "Because you always come up with them?" Sero replied.

"I got one, the quirks that work the best-combined will team up." Said Momo, "For the groups, I suggest Bakugo and Jiro, Tokoyami and Midoriya, Mineta and Sero, Shouji and Hagakure, and Shoto and I." "I see for some groups you said for the students who teamed up against the pros," Todoroki nodded. "I don't need some extra caring me around," said Bakugo. "Boi," said Jiro.

"Ok both teams can begin," said Aizawa. And both teams started to find the other team. Midoriya is still thinking about Ochako and since she is in the opposing team, Deku is trying to make sure that doesn't affect him.