Chapter-17 (Past)

Jimin POV:

As I was lying on my bed I was thinking about Y/n. Why did her tears bother me? Why? Suddenly while thinking about her I got up and walked towards my cupboard and opened my drawing and picked up the photo frame that has mine and Yuris's pic.

(Just imagine this frame and the guy and the girl as Jimin an Ara/any other girl)

She looked so happy. Its all my fault, what happened to Yuri was all my fault. I can never forgive myself for that, never in my entire lifetime.

*Flashback* (2 years ago)

I was preparing for my concert. We are not that famous only a few Koreans know us as we debuted only 2 yrs ago and we are still struggling a little.

"Ring ring"

Jimin:- "Hey Yuri where are you? The concert is going to start."

Yuri:- "Ya Jimin I'm coming. I'll just take a taxi and come"

Jimin:- "Ok bye."

Yuri is my girlfriend for 3 yrs now. I love her a lot.

*Time skip*

It was now our time to go on stage to perform but Yuri is still not here.

Rm:- "Let's go Jimin its time now"

Jimin:- "Yes let's go. Yuri will come soon"

Rm:- "Ya she will she is not a child jiminie"

With that, we went on stage and started performing.

Its been about 45 mins now Yuri is still not here. Now I'm getting worried, but I still continued performing as I didn't want to ruin my and my member's hard work.

After the concert, I went to my changing room and picked up my phone only to see more than 20 missed calls from Yuri. I started panicking and quickly dialed her no. And she picked up

Jimin:- "Hey Yuri where are you? Why did you call me so many times? Are you okay?"

???:- "Hello sir I'm not Yuri. I found this phone from the person who I brought to the hospital with me. She is severely injured and I tried to call you because you were on top of her call list and to inform you that she has had an accident and I brought her to the city hospital. Please come here fast.

I felt the earth slip away from my feet as I heard the woman's voice from the other side of the phone.

Jimin:- "Y-yes I'm c-coming" I fumbled due to shock.

I quickly ran out of the room.

J hope:- "Hey Jimin where are you going?"

I didn't answer hobi hyung as I was in a hurry. I was almost in tears. I didn't pick up the call when she needed me the most. Shit Jimin.

I quickly reached the hospital and went to the reception counter.

Jimin:- "Where is the patient who had an accident j-just an hour ago and was brought here by a lady"

Receptionist:- "Sir so sorry but she died a few minutes ago and her parents took her body to bury."

I felt like my soul left my body. I was shattered. I went to yuris house but it was locked. How will I meet her for the last time? Where did they take her to bury?

I searched for her parents at every sedimentary but couldn't find them and gave up.

I guess my first love story ended just like that. I am responsible for all this. I can never ever love anyone else. I will only love you Yuri only you. I love you, Yuri.

I informed all the members and they kept comforting me but only I know how much it hurts. I wish I picked up the call at one ring.

*End of flashback*

.

.

.

.

.

Hope you enjoyed it. Jimin's past has now being revealed. Please vote. Bye.