||I love you||

~~~~~5 months later~~~~~

It's been 5 months since the lake house and Cameron and Aspen are still together. It was currently Friday and Aspen was at school but her birthday was the next day. Cameron called Marcus and Andrew and they made a plan so that Cameron could fly out and surprise her.

When he got there Marcus picked him up at the airport and brought him back to the house. He put his bags in her room which he looked at and thought it's exactly what he pictured Aspen's room looking like.

Marcus had let Cameron use the car and he went to surprise Aspen at the school.

Aspen was walking out of the school with Andrew. Andrew was telling her that they needed to celebrate her birthday the next day to try and distract her.

"Well at least tell me what you want for your birthday." Andrew sighed.

"Theres only one thing I want for my birthday and that is not going to happen." Aspen sighed. Andrew knew that all she wanted was to fly out to LA and be with Cameron for her birthday.

Cameron got out of the car. He leaned against it. He noticed that girls kept looking at him and checking him out which made him smirk because he knew he only wanted one girl here.

"So then what are you gonna do tomorrow?" Andrew asked. He then looked behind her and saw Cameron standing by a car. Cameron caught his eye and Andrew discreetly nodded at him. Cameron could see Aspen standing there with her back turned to him and he exhaled nervously before making his way over.

"All I'm gonna do is stay home and binge watch netflix and hulu with a bunch of snacks with my dad." She said sadly.

"Well, I was kind of hoping we could do something together

"Well, I was kind of hoping we could do something together." A voice that she recognized all to well said from behind her. She turned around and a few feet away from her stood her boyfriend.