The song he'd play for them || PART 1

Venti's POV:

"Huh? Where am I?" I thought to myself. I slowly open my eyes to Y/N on top of me. "GOOD MORNING!!!" They yell. "AHHH!!!!" I scream and fall backwards. "Y/n ! That wasn't nice !" I pout. "Hehe sorry! Forgive me Venti." . They're expression is always cute, It leaves me restless. "It's fine." . I look around the field we're in. It's just a plain field. I can see some villages from this view. How far did we go? It looks like we ran away. "Y/n we should head back. I can barely see Mondstadt from here." . "Ok then!" They said. We walk back from the hill. When we usually come back, we just explore. We love the village so much that we just like to see everyone filled with joy.

After walking around Mondstadt, You and Venti are on the walls.

"Hey Venti?" . "Yes Y/N?" I say looking right at them. "Can you maybe play a relaxing tune?" Y/n said. "Of course." . Y/n adores my songs. They find it calming and it takes away their stress. I grab the lyre and start playing a tune. Y/n lays down on my lap. They're tired. I look to see if they're sleeping. As I guessed, they're asleep. I smile and watch the sunset.

A/N:

Hi ! Sorry if this has bad English. Im not that good with English. I will be continuing the series. (This story does get sad.)