Wrath

No way to be peaceful without Strange individuals bothering me. You are lucky that I am in a good mood today. Then where can I start?

My name is Ira. Daughter of a family of 13 children and unfortunately the youngest. Here you must begin to understand because when you are the youngest of a family of 13 children you have thirteen people plus two other persons who turned out to be my parents who have the right to give you orders to mistreat you or to take you for their personal butler.                                                                                                            In this chaotic family, I had to impose myself to set limits before they were too frank.This requires a balance of power by all possible ways. But this is only a detail.It was the beginning of my sordid character.

The same character that earned me four times in prison twenty-six almonds and to fight with more than fifty people. My reputation had the effect of making me feared by everyone and I certainly wasn't going to complain about it. I was nicknamed the angry crazywoman. Angry I can understand but crazy. Maybe it's because I had green hair or something like that. If I hear one of you call me that I'm going to...

My anger issues didn't bother me, being able to yell at anyone, anytime without feeling bad was most rewarding. The way you eat bothers me, I shout it in your face and I don't mind seeing tears falling on your cheeks. Your attitude doesn't suit me and I will change it with my own hands. Anyone who protests or calls me any word will eat the floor. That's the way I see it. At this point just try to say that I am a hypocrite. I don't like you, believe me you'll be the first person to know it. My favorite thing in all this is revenge. I can't live without making someone regret every second of their existence for daring to try to sabotage mine. Now you must think I'm a sadist, am I right?

I'm aware that I'm extremely mean for no reason and that I get angry for a yes or no, but please understand... No, in fact I haven't found an alibi, but I'm trying to understand anyway. If you find me a good explanation we might become friends but if I were you I wouldn't do it because I'm a horrible friend. I'm sure you're not surprised but I have the quality to admit it at least.                                                             In fact my character is not very interesting, a story in which every conversation is written in capital letters is of no interest to anyone. That's good because I'm not trying to impress anyone! Life is boring and someone has to remind her of it, even if it's by calling her names. And I think she didn't like it and she doesn't like me back so that makes us even. But she also lets me know it herself. She told me once, quickly, effectively and deadly.

It was a Saturday afternoon. While some were laughing at not funny jokes to seem sociable and others were staying home to study because they are stupid enough not to have realized yet that society takes a major part of our lives during our schooling so that we end up working in toxic factories earning only the minimum wage not having seen our childhood go by and regretting a lot of things and...Oh I have to breathe or I'll never stop. Let's start again. While everyone was doing their business on a Saturday afternoon, I was planning to get revenge on a boy who had "accidentally" dropped my books in the mud. Judging that last time I hadn't yelled at him enough. I went to his house with a bat in my hand, chasing him while he ran screaming his whole being. As he tried as hard as he could to open the ground floor window to escape. I thought it was the best time to hit him. He couldn't get away from me because the window wouldn't open. Or at least that's what I thought. At the moment I raised the bat above my head, taking my biggest swing, I felt matter pierce right through my heart. Blood splattered on the carpet and my body fell violently into the puddle.

"Mommy! "said the boy, his voice filled with relief at the thought of his last hour. His mother, with a kitchen knife in her hand, was pale.

It must have come as a shock to her to have killed the terror of the city.

Anyway, that's how I ended up in hell with the others. Don't dream, I don't take any lesson from it, I will remain as undrinkable as ever. Don't think that stabbing me makes me admit my mistakes and that I've become a cream puff. Besides, when his mother and her dog who serves as his son dies, I can assure you that no one will ever say "rest in peace" again.

Ah, now we have to say my name once again, is that it? I used to be Ira and now it's wrath, one of the seven deadly sins. Your presence has annoyed me enough, I'll leave you to my colleague. Get out of my way!

Im currently working on the others with school I have a lot of work but im triying to handle it. Hope you enjoyed it!!