SHORT STORY THING

I got bored so I wrote a little Hufflepuff reader story. It's super random but I hope you like it anyways, lol. Enjoy!
————————————————————————

"Another ten points to Hufflepuff! Ravenclaw still beats Hufflepuff by 20 points!" Lee's voice booms through the field. Cheers are heard from every corner of the stands.

"Yeah!" Jason cheers, our chaser. I smile and continue roaming around the skies on my broom, in search of the golden snitch. I look over and see Cho, the Ravenclaw seeker, doing the same as me. We notice each other and she gives me a nice smile but with a competitive edge to it. I smile back and then notice something small whizz in between us and down. I don't hesitate and dive down after the blurred gold ball. Cho sees me flying and chases after me, but I got the head start. I follow the snitch almost to the ground then up and around the stands into the middle of the field.

"Almost," I strain my voice in concentration as my hand reaches out in front of me. The snitch is literally a centimeter from my fingertips, if I can just reach a little more...

I stretch out my arm as far as it will go and feel the cold metal on my fingertips. "Yes!" As soon as I feel it I close my hand, catching the snitch in it.

"Hufflepuff seeker y/n l/n has caught the snitch!" Lee yells. "Hufflepuff wins!" I pump my fist into the air and the Hufflepuff team all stops in the air, cheering on their brooms. The Hufflepuff stands for erupt into loud applause, and the other houses join in. The Ravenclaw team claps respectfully and I beam.

I touch down onto the ground and my Hufflepuff team crowds around me, cheering.

"Go y/n!" Allie, the keeper,jeers, and the two beaters lift me onto their shoulders. I laugh and smile widely. As soon as my teammates put me down I run over to Cho.

"Hey, Cho!" I call to her. She heard me and stops, waiting for me to reach her. "That was a really good game out there, you were amazing!" I compliment her honestly.

"Thanks," she chuckles. "You were great too! I never stood a chance."

"Please," I huff. "You put up a real good fight, I was surprised you didn't catch it."

Cho laughs and smiles. "Good game," she says. "I've got to go, but I'll see you in class!"

"Yeah, see you!" I reply and she smiles, running away to her team.

Someone hugs me from behind and I jump until I see who it is. "Cedric!" I laugh. "Don't do that again I almost had a heart attack!"

"Whoops," he smiles.

"Sorry you couldn't play," I sigh.

"Nah it's fine," Cedric shrugs. "Besides, you did far better. Maybe I should make you the permanent seeker."

I giggle, "It was all luck. Anyways, how's your arm?" I look down and see his wrist is still in a brace thing.

"It's getting better," Cedric assures me. "Still, I might 'accidentally' break it again just so I can watch you play more." He winks at me and then walks away to his friends.

"What was that all about?"

I jump and spin around. My best friend Sara is standing behind me with her arms crossed playfully. I blush and ignore the question, "Sup Sara." I walk over to her and she smirks.

"Don't avoid the question," she teases. I groan and keep walking. She follows me and walks beside me. "Tell me. He was flirting with you. He was totally flirting. Are you two a thing? You guys are totally a-"

"Sara!" I laugh. "He was just being friendly." I blush when I say this and she raises her eyebrows.

"He was totally flirting with you, though," she states and skips ahead of me. I roll my eyes and skip to catch up with her.

————————————————————————

~Hufflepuff-07

A/N : Oooo weird place to end, right? I was thinking u could use ur imagination about what happens next.... unless.. If u want me to do another part to it then I will! It's fun to write so Id love to! If u have some suggestions of what should happen next don't be scared to share them too, if I like ur suggestion I might use it! :P
Have an awesome dayyyy! 💛