Ch. 3

I told you I'd be back

"M/N, what are you doing here?"

"Oikawa...

BAKA HOW COME YOU NEVER TEXTED ME?!"

He sweatdrops. "Ummmm I was busy?"

"Were you really?" You say, suspicious of his inability to send you a good morning text.

"He got another girlfriend that dumped him within the week." A spiky haired ace says with a resting bitch face.

"Zumiiiiii! How you holding up, dealing with this weirdo all day?"

"So mean, N/N-chan." Oikawa goes to the corner and starts growing mushrooms like every other narcissist.

"Don't act like I'm normally nice."

"Sometimes I wish you were." He mumbles quietly but you can still hear it.

"Now which one of us is mean. Wanting me to change, am I not good enough like this?" You look down at the floor sadly.

"Wait wait! I didn't mean it! Don't look at me like that!"

"Oi! Shut up, Trashykawa!" You fake sniffle and cry to add more guilt upon him. He runs over and hugs you tightly while petting your hair softly.

"Aww I'm sorry, M/N. I didn't mean it." He coos sweet nothings in your ear as you feel your eyelids start to fall.

"Mkay." You say before snuggling closer to him and drifting off to sleep, happy that your plan to not be disturbed worked.

This is short but its a cute idea and i like it so fuck off. Im soft for oikawa, watching what people have done to their oikawa plushies made me cry. I would fucking worship that thing if i got one idk how yall could do it.