Request #4-Tod(@ilovetequila_)

A/N
WE GOT OUR FIRST TOD REQUEST

This is from @ilovetequila_

LET'S DO THISSSSS

Tammi's pov
I sighed as my mom finally left my room after nagging to me about my grades and my boyfriend Tod,I hate when she's mean to him."she's gone,you can come out now."i said to Tod,his head popped out from under my bed."man,your mom can talk."he said,he crawled out from under my bed.he began to put on his pants,"she sure hates my ass."he said sadly.i got on my bed,"but it's such a cute ass."I said as I grinned.he turned around and grinned,he gently kissed me."she heard the all the noise you made last night so you're going to learn to control yourself."i said,"with you?it's impossible!"he said.he began to kiss me,he moaned a bit.he slammed me down onto the bed,"oh wait,I have something."he said.

I turned on the radio on my nightstand while Tod grabbed something,he held up a camera."we can record our love."he said in a seductive tone,I grinned.i giggled as he began to kiss my neck,I bit my lip and moaned quietly.i could feel Tod's dick starting to get hard,he undid my robe and pulled down my panties.he began to lick my clit,I moaned and gripped onto his hair.he loves it when I do that,I'm starting to think he has a hair pulling kink.he pulled down his underwear,I moaned and arched my back as Tod slipped his dick into my entrance.he held my hands as he thrusted in and out of me,he passionately kissed me."god I love you so much Tod."I moaned,"I love you too babe."he moaned.