Two Faced Rose

⁎⁺˳✧༚~*Toko's POV*

My eyes fluttered open a slight bit as I let a soft and quiet yawn out, my rest was well due to how weirdly comfortable I was. My head rested on a squishy to the touch but rather solid to the press type of pillow, though that's what I assumed it was. I felt pleasant as I nuzzled up on the surface but nonetheless anxious since none of my pillows felt as such. Suddenly I drifted back into reality as I heard a yawn from above me and my senses alert me of what this pillow actually was. I instantly jump out of the bed and hope that Y/N hasn't woken up yet, I panic internally as I see their eyes flicker open to a slight pain in their chest from me practically hopping off it like a rabbit.

As my last hope was taken away from me I create a new one hoping of which they woke up just now and didn't know what had happened, I have my prayers received successfully as I see them in pure wonder on what had happened.
"H-Hah! I caught you in the act!" I say on accident, speaking my mind once again.
"H-...Huh?!?" They responded almost after, I decided to finish what I was thinking about.
"You were cuddling w-with me so t-that you could t-toy with my emotions!" I blurted out, a tiny faint of blush on my cheeks I try to hide. I couldn't accept my feelings for them though, not after what happened with Komaru.. and plus I still belong to M-Master...!

"H-Huh?!? Where did that come from?" Y/N said in a defending manner, but still a shocked tone. I have a habit of speaking my mind but it would be awkward if I just said nevermind "Y-You probably think I'm just a filthy hag!" I freaked out and ran outside the room, I heard something fall but I just kept running, running back to where I expected her to not come, at the Cherry Tree. Although I did hear someone following me I heard it stop as I assume they had given up. I press my back against the hard bark of the tree as I lean up and glare at the branches which once had magnificent bubblegum pink flowers. I shivered a bit but I covered myself in Y/N's jacket that they gave me.

⁎⁺˳✧༚~*Your POV*

I hear as the front door shuts and I'm just sitting there clueless as to what happened, my eyes start to tear up as I sit back on my bed. I notice something on the ground as I bend down and pick it up, I realize it's her phone, she must have dropped it when she jumped up from the bed. I attempt to run after her but I'm not a good runner, so I end up having to cut it short and end home. I settle on giving it back to her on Monday as I flatten down onto my bed and think of what I can do. Oh! I can save her number so we can text sometime, I click on the home button expecting it to open but a password entry appears, I shouldn't have expected less. I think for a moment but it just takes a second to figure out the obvious as my fingers press against the keyboard, Byakuya Togami. I click on return and enter as the phone opens to home and I see her apps, I click on Settings, Phone then enter the number in my phone. I then close her phone and lie it inside my pocket as I pick up the letter she left on the desk, I think to myself as she might be there so I take out my spare jacket and get dressed, putting on my boots and brushing my teeth before stomping through the snow toward the location. It was gonna take awhile for all this snow to fade, I think atleast a couple days after Christmas, Toko estimated December 30th or the 31st.

I'm not as well in the cold so it took me a while to get there, I was tired when I managed to get there so I just laid my back against the bark and sat down. I kept on panting against the bark as it provided my visible breaths in the cold, but I could have swore I heard something. I stopped my breathing and any sounds I provided that I could control, I realized that there were muffled sounds on the other side of the tree, almost sounding like sobbing. I assumed it was Toko as I got up and turned the corner, she hadn't seen me since she was constantly having to wipe her eyes from the tears flooding it. I sigh which catches her attention, leading with me holding one of her hands as the other one was being used to cover her face as I sit down beside her. I wanted to burst out crying but I held back, only a single tear leading down my face which fell into my lap.

"W-..What happened? What... Did I do?" I blurt out, my emotions overwhelming me as I have to use my other hand to wipe my eyes as the same as Toko. She freaks out as she turns to me, knowing that this is her doing. She struggles to get words out of her mouth, when about to finish a sentence she ends up ditching it and creating another one. "I didn't mean... I didn't think.." Toko spoke, an issue to even finish a sentence was comprehensible although the attempt itself was otherwise. She chokes on her words until there is no more to feed, she sighs and looks down as she wipes her eyes once more and manages to free her throat.

"I'm.. so sorry, Y/n. I don't know what came over me... I honestly don't know what I could do withou—.." She manages to say, although she is interrupted by herself. She is hit with a cold breeze which brings some of the falling snowflakes to hit her face, causing her to cough out her words halfway and also bringing a cold sensation to hit her nose which caused tension that she would be forced to release. She holds her nose in an attempt and attempts to shoo me away, almost pushing me.

_________________________________________________________
⁎⁺˳~Starting Y/N's Small Storytime! (◔◡◔)

Tokos has been my best friend since she transferred into her high school, we related to each other a lot and our bond was like a rose. Although a lot of roses have thorns, however I wasn't aware of that thorn.
I am a visual learner, I mainly believe that of which there is physical proof for which can mainly be represented visually. That's one of the reasons why I didn't believe that Togami boy when he attempted to tell me that Toko is Genocide Jack, I never understood why Toko liked him, it's a toxic relationship. And plus, I could never believe him, Toko practically faints at the sight of blood. Imagine being a gorey serial killer who faints at the sight of blood! I never did any research or really got deep into serial killers but, from what I got Genocide Jack is a serial killer who targets males and pins their body's almost as if it was a trophy, I never dared to search up anymore or less.

_________________________________________________________
⁎⁺˳~Ending Y/N's Small Storytime! (◔◡◔)

She let out a few attempts to stop it but eventually it let out "A..Achoo!" Her eyes shut as her hand lied covering her nose. . .

Her eyes shot wide open, revealing her now expanded red eyes. The most easily distinguishable tongue that was abnormally long, which bewildered me. She bounced over on top of me as she practically held her cheeks almost as if in a fan-girling motion, she burst out a loud maniacal laugh before having been met to me and my startled expression looking back. "Oh how lucky I must be to meet the one and only Y/N L/N themself!" She speaks, as she pokes my cheek with her scissors, softly so it doesn't leave much as a sting. . . At this point I'm convinced I must be dreaming or something. . . I pinch my cheek expecting to jump out of bed, out of this dream. "Sorry to burst your bubble my damsel in distress but this ain't a dream!" She says in response to assuming the motive for my action, getting it correct but of course.

"T-....Toko?" I say in hopes of her responding, in an at least semi-normal tone. "Sorry sweetheart! Stuck with me, the one and only. . ." She takes out another pair of scissors and points one of them toward her and the other outward. . . "Genocider Jack!-. .. But I prefer Syo." She laughs manically straight after saying such. I'm in pure shock, my eyes widen and I start backing up against the bark. She starts to pin me against the bark and peers in "Awww! Don't be like that master!-.. Or else I might have to do a bit of snippy-snippy!" She presents her scissors, but even if I don't know this woman, or how Toko turned this way. . All I know is that even if this isn't Toko, she wouldn't hurt me.. "I-I...." I attempt to stutter out my message but my blush overcomes the obstacle due to her face being closer to mine then anticipated, I take a moment to inhale and breathe out to regain my consciousness and manage to make out a sentence. "I.. need to go. . Talk tomorrow?" I say while staring into her blood-shot red eyes. "As long as I get to see you againnnnn~!" She laughs once more before releasing me, pushing me up on my feet and watches as I walk away, my feet wobbling.

⁎⁺˳~*Syo's/Toko's POV*

I giggle to myself as I see them walk away, making sure they are in far enough radius before I grab my braids and tickle my nose with the end of it, causing me to sneeze and revert to my normal self.

*Ughhh! Of course I had to sneeze right there... I swear if she hurt them I'll...* I seem to object my own statement as I see a faint Y/N walking into the distant, almost running.. *So they found out.. Ugh! Why did I have to sneeze!* I yell internally at myself, bursting out in tears and running away.