H a t e

POSSIBLE TW : MENTIONS OF RAPE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I danced with Caspin for awhile and he seemed like a nice guy. "Do you want anything to drink?" We stood in the coroner of the common room. "That would be nice." I smiled. Caspin smiled and went to get us drinks that's when I saw him staring.

I stared back. He didn't look amused either. I knew something was wrong and killed me not to ask. It killed me not to run up to him and ask is he was okay. The Draco i knew would have gotten over me the second he left me. He'd be dancing with nearly every girl here or at least not just sitting the opposite corning watching my every move.

"You alright?" Caspin looked at me and handed me a drink. I took my eyes away from Draco. "Yeah." I smiled and took a drink of..actually I didn't know what i was drinking.

"i thought you got water?" I looked at Caspin feeling dizzy. "Why don't we go this way sweetheart." Caspin pulled my arm and drop the cup.

Everything else was a blur.

Draco's POV

i watched her drop her cup. I watched him drag her away. I followed.

"I want to leave. let me go." Genevieve was trying to pull away from some gryffindor boy. "Your not going anywhere until I'm done with you." He seethed.

"She said let her go.." i paused looking at this boy's face. "Polian is it?" I spoke again as let his grip of Genevieve go. She seemed drunk but you cant possibly be drunk from one drink.

He fucking drugged her.

It shocked me when Genevieve found her way into my arms.

"Touch her again and I won't hesitate to kill you with my bare hands." Caspin Polian ran out of the room. I didn't know what to do with Genevieve so i took back to my dorm where I at least knew she would be safe.

"Evie you have to lie down." I whispered making her sit on the bed. She kept trying to stand up. "Evie, darling, listen you need to lie down okay." I put one of sweater over her dress, she listened this time and she fell asleep shortly after.

I missed this. I missed her. Even if i was just watching her sleep.

Genevieve's POV

I woke up the next morning i felt funny. I awoke in a familiar place and sat up in bed. I looked around and realized where I was. I tried to get up and leave but then he walked out of the bathroom.

"Good morning." he whispered. I felt weak. I found myself sitting back down on the bed. "How did i get here. And why do i have this on?" I asked.

"You don't remember?" Draco came closer to me but i was too frozen to move. i shook my head. "Caspin Polian, he drugged you last night Evie." Draco was now in front of me. "Did he-?" My limbs started to shake. "He didn't get a chance to touch you." I looked up at Draco. "Thank you."

I got up to leave when Draco grabbed my wrist and kissed me. I kissed him back like a fool. "Draco.." I mumbled and back away. "I can't sit here and act like I don't miss you! I can't sit here and act like letting you go wasn't the hardest thing i've ever had to do!"

"Your lips on mine and yet I hate you. I hate you so much Draco. I hate the way your hands run through my hair, the way your lips fit so perfectly with mine. I hate the way you make me feel. I hate everything about you!" I paused. "But when I reach up to push you away my hands betray me as they tagle into your blonde hair." I shouted in a fit of rage.

"But yet I love you." i whispered. Draco looked up at me. "I love all the things i hate about you." I step closer to him again.

Draco grabbed my face pushing his lips to mine but our kiss turned into a long hug.

"I'm sorry." Draco whispered into my ear. "Don't talk, please. All i want right now now is for you to hold me and not let me go." I felt tears hit my cheeks, but they weren't sad. They were happy, I was happy to have Draco holding me in his arms.

"Do you really love me?" Draco let go of me and studied my face. "Who do you think that poem was about?" I smiled and wiped the tears from my face.

I left Draco to grab my robes from my dorm. Salem was already at breakfast i guessed since she wasnt in the dorm.

I walked out the common to find Draco waiting for me in the hall. "Will yous it with me?" Draco snaked his arm around my waist. "Salem's going to kill me but I will." I leaned my head against his arm.

I was Salem and Amelie look at me when we walked in. They then looked at each other. Salem gave me this look of utter disappointment as i took a seat next to Draco.

"People are staring." I leaned in a whispered into Draco's ear. "Let them." he whispered back as Spencer sat across from us. "Ah my favorite face is back around!" He took an apple from the table. Draco gave a look to Spencer. "i was going to eat that." He huffed. "Your 17 get over yourself." Spencer rolled his eyes. "Vivison when is your birthday?" Spencer ignored Draco and turned to me. "March." I smiled then it faded. "Vivison?" I questioned. "Yes. It has spunk." Spencer made wide eyes then stood up leaving the table to do whatever it was that Spencer does.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Okay um well I avoided my history essay until last minute because I'd rather write this and it's like 2 am right now.