• 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚎 •

☾︎  August 2 , 2021  ☽︎

Haechan was now standing in front of his lover, lover's tombstone while holding his gift for him. The cute watermelon plushie with a box full of cute stickers.  Inside of that box is his handwritten letters for Mark.

"Hello love, its been a year" Donghyuck said as he lowered his head, looking at his presents. "I didn't know you're in pain for a long time, you're so selfish" he added as his tears started to form in his eyes. "We promise to each other that we will overcome every problems we encounter . Don't worry, I will promise to you that I will overcome mine" he also added. "God, I promise myself that I won't cry this time" he chuckles, still looking down.

He slowly sit on the ground, facing his lover's tombstone. He put the box in front of it. "I will keep this watermelon plushie, I don't want to make it dirty" he said while smiling. "What do you think about this? Isn't cute? I told you it's really really cute" he added.

He spend long time there, telling many story about himself that his lover missed.
"Oh no , It's getting darker here , I need to go home , I don't want to be here alone" he smiled as he slowly stands up. "See you again love , I love you" he said as he slowly walking away as the cold air pass through his body like someone was hugging him. He tried not to cry again and hug himself instead and continue to walk away.

" I love you too , My Sunshine "

————————————————————