⚠︎︎ 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 ⚠︎︎

⚠️𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠⚠️

Before you read this book you must know a few things. Topics such as Drug use, Alcohol, Self-Harm, Abuse, Depression, and suicidal thoughts are talked about in depth in this book.

Also a fair amount of Language is used in this book, apart from various slurs that I took out (Like the R slur and F slur). But if you have read or watched IT, than you probably know that there is a lot of foul language spoken :).

If any of these things bother you or trigger you in any way shape or form, then this book is not for you.

Read at your own risk.

But, if you or someone you know are experiencing any of the following things listed above, get help or feel free to send me a message. I am always here to listen. Your voice is heard.

I also wanted to point out that all of the pictures/gifs that you see are made by me!!! (besides some of the aesthetic ones that you see in the beginning of each chapter) So if you see any pictures of Melody with the losers club throughout the book, or just Melody/David/Marilyn Hilliard in general, they were made by me. And I would be hurt if you were to steal them and claim them as your own.

I also no longer support Jack Dylan Grazer because of the abuse allegations, before anybody comes for me.

A lot of information to take in, I know. But I'm done now! So, I hope you enjoy the book.

Lots of love, _what_ever__ x