Soulmates Fundy X Reader

You were streaming with Tubbo and Tommy again. You guys met in 1st grade and have been best friends ever since.

(I don't know how the school system is over there. I'm from America so I'm making it the same as the American school system.)

Also Your Twitch username was Fox_Queen_27

And you went from about 100 people watching your streams to about 30K when you went live with Tubbo and Tommy.

After the stream you guys talked over discord for a while. Tommy had to do homework and logged off so it was just you and Tubbo. Then he asked the one question you always avoided.

"Have you found your soulmate yet N/N?" He asked. You knew you couldn't avoid the question forever and just sighed. You looked over at your mark on your wrist. The mark is where your soulmate will touch you for the first time and it will disappear when they touch you there.

"No I haven't. I wonder when I will or if I ever will. Have you found yours?" "Ya I have! It's Tommy." (I don't actually ship them. There minors.) "Oh I have to go. My mums asking me to make dinner. Bye!" He said. "Bye!"

You said. You walked over to the mirror to look at yourself. Who would want to be soulmates with you?

A week later.

You where streaming on a hardcore Minecraft world by yourself. Tubbo was streaming on the SMP for a while. You had your normal stream till you got a text from Tubbo.

(Tubbo is T and you are Y)

T: Hey!

Y: Hey! How's the stream?

T: It's Good but I have a question for you.

Y: Hit me

T: So a couple of people from the SMP are meeting up and invited me to come with and Fundy asked about the girl that I always stream with and asked if you wanted to come with?

Y:Fundy?

T:The Furry. Fox man

Y:Ohh that's Fundy! But I have to ask my Mum first but if she says I can go then it seems fun! Were you guys meeting up?

T: In Brighton.

Y: How long?

T: A week. Also Brighton isn't to far from us. About 45 minutes.

Y: Ok let me ask quickly.

T: Ok good Luck!

"So guys I'm gonna end the stream here. Hope you have a great day or night! Bye!" And stream ended. Now time to ask your mum. You walk downstairs to see her making dinner. "Hey Mum?" You ask.

"Oh Hi kiddo. Do you need something?" She asked. "Uhh do you mind if I got to Brighton with a couple of Toby and Tommy's friends for a week?" She raised an eyebrow looking at you. "Does he AND Tommy know them?" She asked.

"Yes they both them." I said. "Fine but text me daily so I know you're safe." She said. "Yay Thank You!" I said happily. "I'm gonna go tell Tubbo." I said running up the staircase. I flopped on my bed and grabbed my phone.

Y: Guess who's going to Brighton!

T: You were able to convince her? I'm impressed.

Y: Lol

T: Ok we leave in a week. We can drive together since you live not even 5 minutes away :p

Y: Ok see ya in a week!