Chapter 8- Needed Research 📝

So so so, today today, is a day for research. Bc apparently I went with someone who had a fucking restraining order against her from my parents.

What the Fuck. Now it's Saturday, so it's fine. I have homework, but I don't give a shit, so that's that. I know, I know I should probably do it, but I'm trying to discover things that were hidden from me for 16 years, so yeah.

I opened up my laptop, same password and website. It worked again, searched up multiple titles. Uhm- okay, time to try to figure stuff out. Okay restraining order, I need hospital records.

Okay, how do I get those. I'm in Boston and then hospital records I need are in California. Simple. A phone call.

I called the hospital I was born at. It was horrible, I hate calling people.

"Hello, Your calling Kaiser Permanente."

"Hi, I was calling to see if I could access old hospital records, like 16 years old, almost 17."

"What's your name?"

"I'm Hope Esmeralda Miller-Evans, I just wanted medical records on my birth, and possibly records on Jake Miller, Victoria Gomez and Maria Gomez from August of 2004, if they got hurt and who?"

"I'm not sure if I could disclose that information, if you give me a number I could contact, I could see what I can do, and tell you the information you need in a week or two. Also what do you what with it, and why are you asking?"

"I'm funding things out from my past, and things don't seem to be adding up."

After that I gave her information she asked for, like to indentify that it was me. Okay so Hospital records, 1-2 weeks.

"Who were you talking to?"

"I'm getting hospital records, my aunt must of gotten a restraining order against her for a reason, I mean one of them could have gone to the hospital, and that's why, I'm trying to put everything into my head logically. And either my dad cheated on my biological mother with my mom, or my mom and dad were together and he cheated on her with my biological mother, OR My mom couldn't actually have kids, and they asked my biological mother to be a Surrogate, and she got attached, and didn't wanna give me up, and that's 3 conclusions I have come to."

"You said that all to fast, and I'm not sure of some of the things you said but I'm not gonna ask again."

"Yeah okay, anyway, now km gonna try to get into any information about surrogatecy, and see if there was any agency's helping 17 years ago, but I don't exactly know how to go about that, but you know there are many phone calls that could be made, now if you excuse me I do have more research to do, and without doing anything illegal this is gonna be hard, but I'll try my best to stay off the dark web, I really don't feel like buying organs currently."

"I honestly don't know who you are do I?"

"Oh you do, I'm just trying to really hard to make this all make sense, if you would like to join you may."

"I'm sticking around, mostly because I'm scared you are gonna be on the dark web."

"Kay, if you are, it would be helpful if you were to get your laptop."

He left the room, and returned with his computer, he logged in.

"I don't exactly know whAt I'm looking for.'

"Surrogatecy agencies, if it was a surrogatecy they wouldn't do it without actually confirming with people, my dad was an officer, he knew what to do, I'm sure he wasn't stupid enough not t go through it without an agency if it was a surrogatecy."

"Alright, parents names again?"

"Dad is Jake Miller and Mom is Maria Gomez, and Aunt is Victoria Gomez."

He made about 3 calls, and nothing. I made a few calls also, untill I reached Kansas, he has been doing agency's in California, and I decided what if they didn't do it in California. I was right. They did it in kansas. Why Kansas?

They have records of them coming in, but none of them confirming them doing it, they just went in apparently.

Its really hard not to get vague information about dead people, and an inmate, from 17 years ago. Who would've thought?

After that I didn't know what else to look for, I tried looking for charges again my mom and dad, but nothing, the only thing popping up was my aunt. So imma have to wait for those medical records, unfortunately.

"Are we done, or you still gonna do more work?"

"I'll do more in a well or two, untill I then, imma try to figure some questions and then get answers to those questions."

"Okay. Question why did you start at night?"

"My brain started thinking, it has so many questions yet it doesn't know how to form those questions."

"I recommend you getting sleep."

"Yes, yes that, that seems like a good idea."

"Go to sleep, goodnight."

"Goodnight dad, I'll bother you more about this in one to two weeks."

"I'm counting on it."