14

This is kinda a bunch of povs soooo ya

Jiggys pov

Today is the first day back at school. We were doing online but we all agreed it would be better to just go in person. I woke up around 5:00 and then took a shower. When i was done i woke up Cohen and he got up and took a shower. I then went downstairs and watched tv until it was time to leave. Soon all the boys who go to school which are Mike, Vallyk, Jacob, Kobe, Derek, Cohen, And Trent. We all ate then got in the car and Mike drove us to get food fisrt then we went to school.

On the way i saw Cohen stressing a little but i was stressed too so i just hugged him and thought nothing of it. Once we got to school i had to give a note to the principle saying that he needs to be in a class with at least one of the boys just incase he has a panic attack. He was fine with it so i went and cought up with the boys. "Who do you guys have for homeroom" Jacob said "well Cohen and I have English" i said "same" Mike and Derek said at the same time. "Well i have scince" Kobe said "me too" Trent and jacob said before saying goodbye and going to class. On the way to homeroom Cohen had to use the bathroom so we were a little late but the teacher was fine with it. "Ok class since its the first day you guys can just socialize" she said before walking out the classroom. "Wanna make a tik tok" Mike said "Yea sure" Derek said. Then they got up and left the table.

I looked over and saw Cohen playing with his fingers stressed again. "You ok" i said tapping his shoulder "y-yea" he said in a nervous tone "are you sure" i asked reassuring him "N-No" he said starting to shake a little. "Whats wrong" i said putting my arm around him "My b-bullies from l-last y-year still g-go here and i-im scared" he said quietly "hey its ok buddy we wont let them get you" i said trying to calm him down but it didnt seem like it was working "b-but t-they a-are t-tall a-and s-scary" he said shaking badly "hey so are Kobe and Trent. Not Mike though Hes a midget" i said making him smile a little. "Ok" he said.

~time skip~

Cohens pov

Its now lunchtime and Derek and Kobe went out to buy some food for us. Me and the other boys are just sitting at a table outside waiting for them. A while later they pull up with In-n-out so they came over and sat down and passed out food. While i was eating i felt someone staring at me so i turned around and saw my bullies from last year. I quickly tapped Jiggys shoulder and said "t-there t-they a-are" . "hey calm down. I dont want you to have a panic attack and like i said. We wont let them get you" he said.

When i got done eating I got up to throw the trash out and then i felt a tap in my shoulder and i saw my bullies staing right infront of me:

Tony^ leader

bobby^ leaders friend

Josh^ not really with all the bullying but has no friends so just sticks with them

"Long time no see" Tony said with a smirk on his face "j-just g-go" i said trying not to cry "aww he still has his stutter" Bobby said laughing "P-please g-go" I said "dont you remember all the fun we had together" Tony said which made a tear fall down my cheek. "Hey why dont we do it again just like old times" Bobby said. When he said it got a little harder to breath but i said " J-just g-go a-away p-please". "Nahh ill stay a while" Tony said " He said leave" i heard a familiar voice say "and what you gonna do about it" Tony said "I'll beat your ass thats what" i looked and it was Kobe. "Its three and one you really thing you'll win" Bobby said laughing "No its six against one" Kobe said as the rest of the boys came behind him. "Those are twigs they can do noithin" Tony said. "Lets test that" Mike said "ight" Tony said as he punched Mike right in the face before all the boys started fighting. I was struggling to breath so i couldnt do anything and i couldn't calm myself either. After a few seconds of trying to breath i realized i was having a panic attack. I couldnt get any of the boys attention and after 2 minutes i fell to the ground and passed out.

Vallyks pov
As i was punching one of those guys who were bothering Cohen i look up to see Cohen on the ground. I quickly grabbed him and check if he was breathing and he was bairly. I tried yelling to get them to stop but that didn't work so i grabbed my speaker and put a lound noise on and it got thier attention "GUYS COHEN PASSED OUT SOMEONE CALL 911" i yelled and everyone started panicing. Soon enough i heard sirens so i went outside and Jiggy was right behind me. I really hope hes ok.

Jiggys pov

As i was running outside i saw the ambulance lady from last time in the truck so she let me in and she also had the noises off so i guess she remebered. We soon arrived and when we got there two ambulances left and they were going to my school so somebody probably got hurt in the fight. Anyways they said i could see Cohen after they figured out what happend. After a while i see the ambulances that left earlier come back in with Tony and Jacob covered in blood. Then the rest of the boys came in and sat down with me.

What a way to start off the school year.

A/n im going to post part two layer tonight or tmw and i deleted the story of johen bc i realized it would be too complicated having to rexplian everything so if i make a differant story it will be a differant plot and everything. Bye bye now