Things to know

y/n backstory

when you turned 16 you and your family were planning to have a family game night, in the end you decided to skip and go hang out with some friends at a party. you thought it was worth it at the time but you ended up drinking a little to much and after your friends decided to bail on you your parents had to come pick you up. on the way driving back home, someone seemed to appear out of no where which caused your parents to swerve leading them to crash and drive off the bridge they were crossing. But this person was not just anyone they were the leader of the infamous phantom troupe, Lucifer Chrollo. He ended up saving your life but in return you were told you had to join the spiders, in which you agreed not truly realizing what you had just said yes to due to the shock of just being told your parents are dead.

fighting style {nen}

you tend to struggle in following orders but you make up for that by specializing in speed and precision and always getting the job done on the first try. your nen ability allows you to summon anything you imagine by drawing the objects on a 3 by 5 inch mist cards. you are able to store what you have drawn in the past and you cant make something that is living or human, you are able to summon the cards at anytime. You also have a mist ability you call "illusion" where you are able to create well illusions & manipulate peoples minds and or memories for a period of time, but it takes a large amount of focus and about 5 minutes to activate. you usually use your illusion trick to hide objects or people aka usually members of the troupe.

 incase you don't know here's what these things will mean in the story :)

y/n: your name

l/n: last name

e/c: eye color

h/c: hair color

h/l: hair length

I hope you enjoy and again this is my first story so if you have suggestions please just put them in the comments!!!

{363 words}