chapter1

My namae is lizzie stark i have a good life and i always like to have fun and i hate staying inside cause thats just not fun now is it. I love to go outside and tan in the summer,but i love to do alot of things that invole being active and not sitting all day but thats not even how my life starts. I was born october 13, 1999 and i was born at st.johns hospital at 5:00 am in the morning. When i was one i learend to talk and my mom said tat was the worst day of her life but she was only joking and when she first told me that i was laughing. But there are so many things to tell u guys i dont even know where to begin so here we go. When i was 2 i said my first word it was mom then dad. When i was 13  i met the love of my life his name is dalton ackerman we met on valentines day and he asked me out the firstnight we met and i was so happy and i feel in love at first sight and i couldnt beleive what i had got myself in to with him. he was so cute chaarming and he made me so happy and completed me and i have never felt so happy in my intier life and i just wish i could have kept him we were dating off and on and he was just so cool and i was like damn i love him so much and i just cant believe and he was always a year older than me and im 15 and he ias 16 but now we are bestfirends:( awww i wish i would have never messed up.