♧♢♤♡21♡♤♢♧

I didn't hesitate to break the door as soon as I found out what Hiro was doing. I punched him on his jaw with my full strength and rushed beside Y/n.

From what I can see, she didn't really consumed too much poison but she was in critical condition.

The other guy who was called Kato was now dead. I told Kuina what to get me and I started treating Y/n.

"Stay with me Y/n, stay with me please..." I pleaded as I start treating her.

-----
I don't really know much about poison but let's just say Chishiya managed to get the poison out of you
-----

I sigh in relief when all the poison she consumed was now out of her body. She was now resting on the couch, sleeping peacefully.

"Your stupid you know that." I murmured as I observed her.

"And crazy too, now I'm really glad I've met the Shadow." Kuina added and speaking of Shadow, I tied the kid to a chair and I'm planning to interrogate him.

"Keep an eye on Y/n, I have something to do." I instructed Kuina and she nodded.

Normal POV

You slowly opened your eyes and was met with a dark brown orbs staring at you.

"You're awake." He gave you a smile while helping you sit up.

Pain shot through your stomach and Chishiya gave you a worried look.

"Take it easy." He told you with soft voice and you remembered that you were still in the game.

"H-how did you get here?" You asked with a croaky voice.

"Me and Kuina followed you." Chishiya replied while smirking.

"You followed me? Why?"

"Because you lied about your visa, I was going to accompany you with all of your games but you decided to do this one on your own." Chishiya suddenly glared at you

"You have one more week left in your visa, why risk playing another game just for me?" You questioned and he sigh.

"I just wanted to make sure you come back alive okay?" He held your hand and kissed it.

Kuina smiled as she heard your conversation. She knew so well that Chishiya would sacrifice anyone in order for him to survive but with you, nothing matters more than to keep you alive.

You then remembered your situation before, you were poisoned by Hiro and you were on the verge of death.

"How did you manage to get the poison out?" You asked Chishiya.

"Before the game came, I was a college Medical student." Chishiya replied and you nodded.

"I see..." Your eyes landed on Kato.

"He consumed more poison than you did." Chishiya noticed how you looked at Kato and explained why he died on the spot.

"Right, I ate two spoonful while he gobbled his food as if it was his first meal in a week." You stated. "What about Hiro?"

"Well I have to erase him from this world for hurting you." You saw sadness in Chishiya's eyes. "If I came earlier then you wouldn't have to suffer."

"Chishiya look at me..." You locked your eyes with his one. "If you didn't follow me here then I would surely be dead right now so thank you for saving my life."

He was about to lean and kiss you when Kuina finally decides to show herself.

"As much as I want the two of you to kiss, let me remind you that we're still in the game." She showed her phone with the timer counting down and there's five more hours left.

"My target was number seven and-" Chishiya handed you his tag and you widen your eyes. "Wait a minute, you're number seven?"

"Yes I am and I'm giving you my tag so you will complete your points."

"But what about you and Kuina?"

"That kid who poisoned you was carrying eight tags and I took another tag from two player who were killing each other while you were asleep." Chishiya replied then you looked at Kuina.

"The person who was after me got my tag and it turns out that her tag was also my target which made it easier for me to take her tag since Chishiya threatened to burn her alive." Kuina showed the number 73 tag and Chishiya smirked.

"So that's ten points for all of us? I guess we just have to wait until the countdown finishes." Y/n said and I nodded.

"Well, I'll give the two of you some alone time. I'll just look around and find anything we can use. I saw a nearby shop when we came here." Kuina suggested.

"Don't go too far." Y/n worriedly said and Kuina nods.

After Kuina left, there was a moment of silence between me and Y/n.

"What happened to Hiro?" She suddenly asked me.

I was assuming it was the kid I knocked out earlier.

"I told you, I erased him from this world." I replied and she chuckled a little.

"You wouldn't do that." She smiled at me and my heart skipped a beat.

I tried supressing my emotions and cleared my throat.

"And how would you know that?" I raised an eyebrow and her smile turned into a frown as she averted her eyes from me.

"Because..." She lowered her voice and she started fidgeting with her fingers.

I could tell that she was scared of what information I got from Hiro so I held her hand and she looked at me with teary eyes.

"Hey, I know everything and... and I'm not afraid of you."