Ch.3

THIS HAS BEEN EDITED!

Kenji P.O.V.

'Cooking huh?  Well this exam was fun while it lasted.' I thought

I never learned how to cook.  Mom was always the one to bring me food when I was hungry.  So in other words I can't cook...

Killua noticed my distressed state, and asked me what was wrong.

"Hey are you ok?" Killua asked

I just never learned how to cook.  Why are you worried~?" I asked him smirking

"No just wondering" He said looking straight forward

"Well if you say so" I said smiling

Killua's P.O.V.

'What is Kenji thinking about?  I can't ever get a good read on him.  It's kinda bothering me to be honest...' I thought

"What cooking?!" Some guy yelled out

"That is right the second phase of the exam is cooking something to our taste!  We are gourmet hunters!" Menchi exclaimed

"Hah gourmet hunters!  What a joke!" Some guy yelled

"Todays you will get pork!  You will make a dish to satisfy both of us!" The big examiner yelled

"So let the second phase of the hunters exam START!" Menchi yelled

I grabbed Kenji's arm since he was spaced out again, and started running with Gon and the others.

"HEY! Oh the second phase has started"

"Come on we have to find, kill, and cook a pig!  Were you not listening at all!"

"No~ I got bored waiting" He said smiling

"Man you sure are weird" I said sweat dropping

"I could say the same thing about you Killua~" Kenji said raising his eyebrows

The way he said my name made me blush lightly .  Kenji looked at me surprised

All of sudden there was an abrupt stop down the hill we were sliding down.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH HEY WHY DID YOU STOP?!" I yelled whe Leorio slammed into my back

"Hey guys I found them!" Gon said

"Wait are they chewing on...BONES" Leorio yelled

"Don't tell me there...carnivours." Kurapika said

All of a sudden the pigs started charging at us a full speed.

Kenji P.O.V.

Everyone start screaming and running away while I just stayed still as killua was trying to drag me with him. 

"Just go I want to try to kill it" I said

"Fine just don't die!" He said as he continued running

"Kill yourself" I said

 The pig ran into a tree causing an apple to go on its forhead killing it.  Killua watched in amazment and wondered how I did that.  I heard Gon shouting that the forhead was the weak spot, and I internally giggled. 

I made it back to the cooking station thinking how I might be able to make this tatse a little good.  I decided to give up since I could tell she was not going to pass anyone anyway.  I just roasted it and threw salt and pepper on, and called it a day. 

I walked up and presented my dish to her know she might try to hit me, but I still had a cocky smile on my face.  What?  I have never cooked before so I was proud of my first dish.

"Here you go enjoy my 'food'."

The big dude ate it all passed me.  Lets just say I was shocked to the core.  Then the girl with the pig tails would not even take a bite out of it which was no surprise at all.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ALL YOU DID WAS PUT SALT AND PEPPER ON IT, AND IT IS BURNT TO A CRISP!  FAIL!"

I was also shocked to the core when she did not try to kill me or hit me. 

While I was deep in thought Menchi was yelling and screaming and almost killed a person.

Then she failed every single person which made me chuckle because she was so mad.  All of sudden a man came out of a huge blimp in the sky.  Sure I knew who he was, but I never meet him in person or anything.  I never experienced feeling the raw power coming from a person like that either. 

'Thats the chairman huh?  Wow he really is powerful.  I can just tell from right here...I wonder if I could beat him in a fight?' I thought

The chairman Netero ended up having Menchi let us redo the second phase of the exam because she failed every applicant.

Time skip brought to you by me editing this book because I thought it was cringy :)

Then that was when I had my first ride in a blimp.  Anyways it was fun and we were up really high.  I have to admit that it was really cool.  We then arived at split mountain.  We had to get some eggs down from a cliff, and some people were almost shaking at the thought of jumping down there.

"Now watch" Menchi said as she jumped down

We all looked down the cliff right away to see she was hanging on a web.

"Even if she gets the egg hanging from the web how will she get back up?" Leorio asked

Then menchi dropped grabbing the egg with her, but a draft carried her back up.

"There now-" Menchi was cut off by Gon, Killua, and I jumping off, and grabbing the web.  Kurapika and Leorio followed.

I could tell there was to many people on the web.

'No way ths web can hold so many people...'

While the others were waiting for Gon's signal to drop I was telling others to let go.  I saw them falling to there death, but we could live so I didn't feel bad.  I needed to live for her.

Hisoka's P.O.V. ( OHH did not expect this did you hehe)

'I see I see.  He is using his nen ability to make people fall so the web doesn't snap.  Very interesting indeed.  I can't wait to fight him~'

Gon's P.O.V.

"NOW"

We all jumped down grabbing our eggs, and then we all flew back up.

We all boiled our eggs, but I felt bad for one person so I offered him my egg.  He was about to say something but was cut off when-

"YUMMM THIS IS SO GOOD" Kenji shouted which earned him a couple of stares, but I just laughed.

Kenji's P.O.V.

Now the second phase was over we all headed to the air ship to go to the next phase Trick Tower.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yaa ok so This is a little shorter than the other one, but I tried to make it as good as possible!

I am sorry if there are any spelling errors!

If you see anything that might need fixing please tell me

Thank you for reading!

Words- 1118

I have edited this chapter!

OSU!