𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐞𝐭 𝐄𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?

𝑳𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑮𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑺
You Where walking back to your place after going somewhere and Bumped into this tall Built man. Luther was just full out waisted cause he had just found out the reason why his father had sent him away. You helped him by taking him back to your place. When you got there the big man started to breakdown, you comforted him amd helped him. By morning he woke up, you explained everything of what had happened to him and he thanked you for being so nice. Since then the two of you have been close and just "real good friends."

𝑫𝑰𝑬𝑮𝑶 𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑮𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑺
You and Diego met at the park. Diego had gone for a run (Don't ask me why his going for a run he just is), which then he sat down under a tree that was give him shade and a nice breeze. Turns out you where under the same tree too and chuckled before asking him if the breeze was nice. Diego looked over shocked not having seen you there before but nodded and replied to you. You guys then had huge chat with each other.

𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑵 𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑮𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑺
You actually first sawed Allison threw one of her movies and you where a huge fan of her work. One day you and Allison bumped into each other at the shop and you just couldn't believe yourself. You had finally met the person you wanted to meet for so long now. Allison was pretty happy meeting another one of her fans.

𝑲𝑳𝑨𝑼𝑺 𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑮𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑺
You met klaus by a club Actually. You and Klaus where both having the best time of your lives. Getting high and  waisted at the same time. Nothing seemed to bother the two of you. You two kept doing this almost regularly after the first time.

𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬 𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑮𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑺
You and Five met each other while both of you where working for the Handler. You and five where partners in crime and would leave a huge mess after killing someone.

𝑩𝑬𝑵 𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑮𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑺
(QUICK NOTE HIS ALIVE IN ALL OF THESE)
You where inside a library when you both met each other. Ben was very nice to you and when both of you talked there was a lot of things both of you liked. You two pretty much enjoyed the same things. Ben even ended up give you his jacket cause it was too cold and you where wearing a tshirt.

𝑽𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑨 𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑮𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑺
You met Vanya when you started her lessons on how to learn how to play violin. You just loved the way it sounded and you really wanted to learn how to play it. Which you did thanks to Vanya.