The Start of a New Day

Monday, May 17, 2021

Hello, I am Lily Barrett. I am 19yrs old. I am from Glendale, California. Me and Nicole Charles are going to Universal Studios Hollywood. Just to hangout we have not seen each other in 2 yrs.

Hearing my phone ring I answer the call without looking at the number "Hello?" looking at the number I don't recognize it about to hangout I hear a voice that is familiar.

"Hey, are u ready yet?" Recognizing the voice I say

"Almost." I start to put my makeup on

"Gurl you take forever." Nicole said 

"Gurl you can't rush Beauty." I said starting to chuckle "Also your driving." I continued thinking to myself.

"No I thought I was going to walk and get kidnap." Nicole said sounding sarcastic.

"Ewh you sound like your brother!?" I said not thinking I would ever say that.

"Ummm don't say that ever again. I don't want to get started on him." Nicole said.

"Okay I am done now." I said ignoring Nicole.

My outfit

Nicole's outfit

Nicole's outfit

5 mins laterThe door bell rong spreading through the house not hearing anything "This house is tho big for one person

5 mins later

The door bell rong spreading through the house not hearing anything "This house is tho big for one person." I thought to myself walking to the door. Looking through the peep hole I seen it was Nicole. Opening the door I look at Nicole's outfit 

"Nice fit." I say examining the outfit

"Thanks you too! Well shall we?" Nicole said waving and bowing to signal me out the door.

Walking out the door I forgot my purse stepping back inside I grab my purse off the table. Walking up to the car I noticed something different about it. There's a scrap on the side of the car. Not bothering to ask I sit in the back seat.

"Why are you sitting in the back seat?" Nicole asked adjusting her mirror 

"I don't know just felt like it I guess." I said looking at my phone hoping my sister would text me.

"Whats wrong?" Nicole asked noticing the worry in my face.

"Its Nessa." I said still looking at my phone.

"Oh yes Nessa. Your lovely sister ." Nicole adds to the conversation "What is she up to these days?" Nicole asks pushing the start button to the car.

"Well she has five songs released. She is working on one with Jaden if I am not mistaken. otherwise that can't tell ya. She has not talked to me in two days I am kinda worried about her." I said looking up from my phone. 

"Well don't stress yourself out she is fine and I bet she is busy." Nicole said trying to make me feel better.

10 mins later 

Looking up from my phone I notice the big Sign greeting us to Universal Studios. Seeing so many people there I get a little dizzy. "Is it to late for a rain check?"I say under my breath.

"What was that?" Nicole asked pulling into an open spot in the parking lot.

"Oh nothing." I said 

"Why don't you go get your Drivers? Your 17 and still have your permit. And plus you have like a hundred cars!?" Nicole said pushing the engine button to turn it off.

"I don't know. I have been thinking about it. In a few week ill probable go get them." I said opening my door.

3 minutes later

"Ugh finally... Two tickets please." I say after standing in line for 3 mins.

After getting the tickets we head to get lemonade. We start to walk toward the music. Getting knocked into I fall and spell all my lemonade moving my mask off my mouth. 

"Aye!?" I say being startled 

Looking up at the person "Oh my god its you!?"