Cherry Soda [Kakyoin Noriaki]

This damn vending machine!

It's like it was mocking you.

"Are you kidding me!?" You say frustrated as you glared at the packet of chips that got stuck between the glass.

You really had to hold yourself back from trying not kick the ever living shit outta the machine since you didn't want to get into trouble.

You tried asking for help from strangers but got none, mostly because they didn't understand your language. You tried shaking the machine, but after several attempts, you eventually gave up once it wouldn't budge.

You were definitely not going to stick your arm in and risk getting stuck.

Sighing in defeat, you pressed the button to get your change back.

Well so much for your snack! You then glance at a nearby drink machine and decided to get a something to drink instead.

You groaned upon noticing that it only sold some sort of sour drink.

"Sour Cactus Juice?" You read the name brand.

You weren't a big fan of sour drinks (except lemon) but, you'd guess it wouldn't hurt to try something new.

After putting your coins in, you pushed the button. Thankfully, the drink machine was more kinder than the snack machine as you retrieved your drink.

You went and sat on a nearby bench before cracking open the can. Taking a small sip, you nearly gagged.

"Holy shit, that's way too sour!" You coughed.

"Whoever thought of making a sour drink out of cactus juice, was a madman!" You say glaring down at the can.

"That's why I prefer something sweet." A male voice said.

Suddenly, you felt someone sit next to you as you looked beside you to see a man.

He had red hair with a large curly bang hanging to the side of his face, and he wore sunglasses and a green uniform.

The second thing you'd noticed were the cherry earrings and wondered where could you buy those?

"A pretty thing like you could use something sweet." He says, removing his sunglass to stare at you.

He had the most beautiful pair of amethyst colored eyes and there were two scars vertically crossing both eyes.

Wait...did he just call you pretty?

"Would you care for a cherry soda instead?" He adds before offering you his drink.

Snapping out of your daze, you blinked and glared down at the bottle that had a straw.

"N-no way! It's been in your mouth! Besides, it practically has your spit in it." You pouted.

"Also, I don't take offers from complete strangers!"

"The name's Noriaki Kakyoin, it's a pleasure to meet you!" He says charmingly.

Your eyes widen at this,
'Was he really just going to give his name away like that!'

"That's..quite bold of you to give me your name so carelessly. You don't know I could be a serial killer whose looking for another hopeless victim." You teased.

"Who's to say that I'm not one as well!" He smirked.

Well, that backfired. Your mind now on high alert.

"Just kidding, I'm only trying to help! But suit yourself." He says.

You watched as he turned and took a slip of his drink. You felt yourself blush at the sight of his red stained tongue wrapped around the straw.

Realizing you were staring, you quickly turning away, mindlessly taking another swing of your drink.

Again, your face twisted in disgust as you quickly swallowed the bitter beverage.

"*cough*...*cough*...holy shit!"

"You're going to get a stomachache if you keep drinking that!" The man, Kakyoin says beside you.

"S-shut up!"

"Sure you don't want some?" He says offering you the cherry soda again.

"Why are you here?" your authoritative tone snapped, as you sit your drink down beside you.

It was no use, there's no way you could drink that stuff without gagging.

"I'm simply waiting for a friend." Kakiyoin says, sitting his drink next to yours.

"Girlfriend?" You asked, not sure why you were asking that. It's not like it was any of your business.

"Well...not really! Just an old friend of mine, though he's not necessarily my type!"

He?!

There was light sarcasm in his tone as he then suddenly pointed a finger forward.

Your gaze followed and you glanced to see him pointing at a tall man leaning against a tree with his arms crossed.

He appeared well-built and wore a cap and a roughly mid-calf-length coat with a standing collar and chains.

You didn't even notice him there before, which made you questioned how long had he been standing there?

You soon felt Kakiyoin stood as you blinked up at him.

"Well, it was certainly nice knowing you. Though I wish we could talk more. Hope you have a good day!" He smiles before bowing and turn to go join his friend.

You were left bewildered as you watched him leave.

"Kakyoin Noriaki huh? What a strange man, though I guess he's kinda cute!" You say to yourself as you mindlessly reached a hand over for your drink.

Taking a slip through the straw(?), the very sweet and cherry cold taste hit your tastebuds.

Wait...sweet?!

Your own thoughts caught up to you too late as your eyes widen in shock upon realizing that you'd just took slip of Kakyoin's cherry soda.

You blushed knowing very well it was an indirect kiss as you then averted your eyes back towards Kakiyoin and was surprised to see him smirking at you.

No doubt he'd seen your blunder.

<End>