9 more days

I woke up late, what a fuckign great day to be me right. I fucking hate myself, my mom was yelling at me because lilly had to ride the bus, oh well i said, riely shes your little sister you should be takign care of her, Why should i always take care of her, i never ever got drivin to school at her age OR EVER the smount of blantent disrespect you give me because of her isnt cool mom, she looked at me in disbelief, this is not how life goes ri shes younger than you and even tho the same thing didnt happen to ou doesnt mean she has to go through it to.
        i stormed off the amount of hate i feel for her right now isnt even funny she blantently told me how lilly is better then me, i love her but she really needs to learn bounderies, i look at my phone to see 5 text from caleb,
C: hey u up
C: riiii
C:hello
C:rielyyyy
C:hey u ok?
R: hey yeah i woke up ate and got into a huge fight with mom
C:oh ight how are you feeling
R:idk i think im just gunna go to sleep for now
C: ok goodnight love text me when you wake up
    i open up my laptop to hulu to watch my good doctor and press play, after about 10 minutes in i start to drift off. Next thing i know imwaking up to banging on my house door i look at my phone and see its only 1 pm so ik moms at work and lilly is at school so i look out side to see..dad? I walk downstairs and open the door and he looks really suprised, i didnt know you were gunna be here ri, i missed my alarms why are you here? Uhh to see your mom is she here, no shes not come back tmr, i slam the door and walk back upstairs to text caleb.
    so turns out my dad had a warent out for his arrest and was trying to break into the house to hide from the cops.. my mom was pissed as soon as she found out she bought cameras and made the neighbor put them up wich took him about 5 house so when he was done we just ordered pizza and winngs and went to sleep, tonight definitly was. A. Night.
—————————————————————————-
This is short but i have alot coming im also on ft with caleband he doesnt know im writing a book about our actual life right now so shhhhh~ek