The Moon and Its Neighbors

The moon had begun to appear in the clear navy sky, it's light luminating the land below it. Like a crystal ball, the moon foretold the tides. The tides had been low and calm the morning before. Tonight the tides has come in, their waves crashing against the pale and deteriorating rocks.

  A puff of cold air was released onto the rocks, as a wanderer sat upon the rocks, gazing into the cool waves. They looked at the glimmering moon, in awe of its beauty. Closing their eyes, the wanderer smiled to themselves, humming a tune. As they rocked themselves quietly in song, the moon continued to shine, looking down on the wanderer, and everything else below.

The daffodils had been growing atop the small plateau, where grass and other lifeforms had taken their residency. The frogs had resided in logs, peacefully sleeping by others of their kind. The butterflies had rested, their once flapping wings retiring for the night. The moon had returned to the plauteu, greeting the daffodils and their neighbors. Foxes which hunted in the eve of the moon were quiet aswell, nature at a peaceful balance. '

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 26, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Ballad of the Moonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें