CHAPTER 7

Blushy cheeks~

[7:40pm]

I'm on my room in the whole day as I can't still get away from him, since he knows and I can't live perfectly starting today. But his duality is still there as he can be hot and cute like what the-

But still I'll try to avoid him at all cost to focus tomorrow, I'll be starting writing some songs for my debut. But today I check up julie by texting her cause she haven't showed up to me since earlier like what the 'F' happened to her?

["yahh where have you been?"]

I texted her and put the phone on my chest to wait for her respond. Once I felt the phone vibrated I immediately checked it.

["I'm sorry that I disappeared in the ceremony, well my brother called because my mom was homesick and I need to take care of her."]

["ohhh it's okay, go be with your mom first!"]

["really? Well thank you! Hopefully your ceremony went good!"]

["yeahh it's good but-"]

["but?"]
["well btw,  did you took your dinner already? Yahh you should take care of your self there, don't be afraid to ask some food!"]

["im fine here!!!  See you soon if your mom gets better!"]

["yeahhhh goodnight!!!"]

After that, it's end of our conversation and I went frozen in my spot again thinking what to do. Well hopefully tomorrow I can go out finally and visit my favorite place.

Knock knock*

I signed before I stood up in my bed and walk through the door's handle. I opened the door with my hands and pulled it.

"Anneyeonggg!!!" 3 boys were standing in my front and I got aroused again as my eyes widened. "Janeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!" Taehyung jumped on me for no reason and my hands were trembling, I had no idea what the he'll they're doing here.

"Yahhh don't hug her like that!" Jungkook pulled taehyung back to stop hugging me. "Jealous?" Jimin teased and jungkook rolled his eyes.

"So what the hell are y-" I got cutted by jimin words instead. "Yahh jane why didn't you told us in the beginning that you were jungkook's lover back then." Jimin slapped my shoulders but not that hurts.

"He's not my lover!!!" I said and rolled my eyes, "Well I'm the only and only man who got tasted your lips several times.." jungkook smirked and he's still proud of his word that makes me wanna explode in my spot.

"WOAHHHH.." Taehyung And Jimin teasing us and I signed in annoyance as I about to close the door. But they stopped me by they're foot and pulled it instead. "What?!" I said in annoyance yet angrily.

"Yahh I didn't know Jane has this mad attitude.." Jimin murmurs and I swear I heard that. "We know that you haven't eat, so let's eat dinner instead let's go!" Taehyung said excitement and jungkook held my wrist and pulled me into his so I won't escape.