Intro

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Part 5

This is the love story of
Sabrina Spellman
and
Harvey Kinkle.

This is the love story of Sabrina Spellman and Harvey Kinkle

Harvey Kinkle - An innocent mortal (Witch Hunter family)

Sabrina Spellman - A witch, Satan's (Dark Lord) daughter

Prologue

(Watch this video for the feels)

History
(For the ones who didn't watch the show)

They had a really great relationship.

Later  Sabrina tried to resurrect Harvey's brother, using witchcraft, but it went badly and ultimately Harvey had to shoot his own brother! This is one of the reasons why it seems as if Harvey dislikes witches. I mean fair enough.

Harvey loved her so much that he eventually forgave her. Sabrina said she can't date him, because she loves him too much to ever put his life in danger again. So she decided to let him go.

Later, he started dating Roz, Sabrina's best friend from her moral school (Baxter High)

Harvey continued to be there for Sabrina as a friend.
It was so cute.

In season 3, Roz, turned into stone and Harvey, Caliban and Sabrina try the Aphrodite spell to bring her back to life.

It was said that he must give up his heart's true desire, so he decided to let Roz go. But the spell failed! Caliban said that Roz "might not be your heart's true desire, it's something else or someone else". This made Harvey punch Caliban.

But, I mean, everyone knows his hearts true desire is, Sabrina.

Roz comes back to life and Harvey chooses to stay with her.

At the time Sabrina and Nick were broken up but they later get back together.

Sabrina then sacrifices herself trying to save the world. She dies.

Later they showed a scene of her in this realm.

Later Nick joins her there.

(It's the picture in my starting chapter)

I will be continuing from there.

Author's Notes
(To the one's who watched the show)

Hi guys!

Harvey and Sabrina relationship felt adorable, cute and so real to me.

But I think they've grown so much since, so this will be slightly more mature, complex, sexier but definitely adorable too.

Harvey will be way more interesting, I promise.

With Aphrodite on my side, I am giving these two soulmates the story they deserve.

(The story continues from where the series ended. We can start from a common ground and the story will feel more authentic that way.)

Please vote and share if you like it!
Thanks ♥️