꧁52꧂

Leta sat in the Slytherin common room on a couch, fiddling with her fingers as she waited for Regulus.She was yet to tell him that her and James were official and she felt like he would understand.

"Reg!" She exclaimed, getting up from the chair and walking towards the boy who had just came back from practicing Quidditch. "Leta." He replied with a smile, putting his equipment on a nearby table.

"I need to talk to you." She said as she took his hands and pulled him into her room, closing the door so no could hear her. "Me and Potter are-are." She paused and took in a deep breath. "We are dating." She confirmed with a smile which slowly fell when Regulus's eyes widened.

"Leta! You know you can't!" Be exclaimed, shooting up from sitting on her bed and gripping onto his dark hair. "You can't date him! You will be disowned!"

"Regulus, I though you would-"

"How could you do that? To your mother, Minette, me!" He shouted, angry tears swelling up in his blood shot eyes. Leta let out a small sigh. "You really need to understand your purpose for your family-"

"My purpose!" Leta shouted, her face going red and veins throbbing in her neck. "I'm sick of hearing it! I'm not an object to be married off!" She screamed back, holding onto her chest which rose up and down with each quick inhale she took.

"That's our job Leta, to carry on our family name." Regulus said after letting out a sigh and lowering his voice. "No! It's my job! You get a say in the matter, I do not!" She breathes love fly through her flared nostrils as she bit her lip so hard that she drew blood.

"Leta! Why are you doing this?" He asked her, his voice raised at the girl who stared blankly into his eyes. "I can't even look at you!" He spat which made Leta storm to the door and open it.  "Then leave! Get out!" She screamed back which caught the attention of a couple of stray Slytherins outside.

"I will, but when your world come crumbling down, you know who to blame." He gritted through his teeth before walking out the door which Leta slammed behind him.

Leta then jumped onto her bed, punching her bed repeatedly which made the bed frame hit against the wall making the room shake but Leta did not care for she was so full of rage.

                                     ༒
"Leta, come on. We are going." Minette said, shaking her sister awake on the last day of school. "Come on." She moaned as Leta let out a huff. The Head Girl then pulled the cover off her sister and pulled her by her arm until she fell of her bed and onto the floor with a thud.

"What the fuck!" Leta exclaimed, instantly getting up and wiping herself down. "Language." Minette warned before handing Leta's suitcase to her and walking out.

Leta quickly got changed and dragged along behind her sister through the bustling halls of Hogwarts. As she walked, she bumped into the shoulder of someone.

"Watch-"

She paused and looked at James who raised an eyebrow at his girlfriend. She then rolled her eyes before he spoke. "I'll send you letter during the summer." James said before leaning down and kissing her cheek. "We'll see if I reply." She winked at him before walking to the Hogsmeade station.

                                       ༒
Minette and Leta stood side by side, waiting for the train but the space beside her was empty. Leta glanced at it and let out a small sigh as the train pulled up. She then boarded the train, scanning for an empty compartment at the back of the train.

She slide the door open and heaved her luggage up onto the shelf above before collapsing in the navy, cushioned seats.

She watched as the train began to move, letting out a massive cloud of smoke which made it difficult to see out the window.

                                      ༒
"Prongs I swear!" Sirius warned as he reached over, trying to grab the pumpkin pastie he had snatched from him. Peter was sat by the window, cramming as many sweets into his mouth whilst Remus read his book in an attempt to ignore the childish boys.

"Come on Moony. Can you get your boyfriends food back?" Sirius asked with puppy dogs eyes which he was an expert at, for many reasons. Moony huffed before and glared at James.

He chose to ignore the boy and continued reading. His head was pounding and he was unable to eat anything because it al tastes disgusting, even chocolate! He was finding it more and more difficult to listen to the boys and their loud arguments.

James then lifted the pastie to his mouth to take a bite when Sirius let out a loud scream. "Enough!" Remus roared, throwing his book on his seat which made Peter flinch.

"It is a full moon in 2 days and I am unable to eat and my head is throbbing! You two are so immature!" He shouted which made James slowly hand the food back to Sirius.

Remus then stormed out, Sirius running to the door as he went through it. "Moony wait!"
He did not look back but instead flipped him off with a blank face as he got smaller and smaller.

                                       ༒
Leta was still sat alone in her compartment and the trolley lady hadn't came along so she suspect she forgot her. She rested her head on the wall when the door slid open and made her jolt up.

"Can I sit in here?" A tall boy with scars across his face asked. She nodded before moving a pile of books beside her so he could sit down. "Is everything okay?" She asked with a concerned look.

"Yeah, yeah." He repeated before taking in deep breaths. Leta may of not been the best at empathy but she could tell when someone wasn't right and she knew Remus was okay. "Are you sure?" She asked again.

Remus opened his mouth to snap back but he stopped himself and instead nodded his head. "I'm excited for the full moon in 2 days." She said, looking up at the sky as she filled in the awkward silence.

"I'm glad one of us is." He muttered under his breath which Leta heard. She looked around at him with furrowed brows. "I hate being connect to the moon cycle." Leta said, moving the the seats opposite and laying down on them.

"Like why is my mensuration got to do with the ball of cheese in the sky." She complained, letting out a huff. Remus snickered to himself. "You have no idea." He muttered under his breath which Leta did not hear exactly, or so he thought.

"Remus look," She paused and sat up, putting her hands in her lap. "I have figured it out." She whispered, moving back beside him as he looked at her with horror.

"I don't know what you are on about." He replied which made her roll her eyes. "You always seem to be irritated near full moons. James can never meet me on full moons and you all disappear." Leta continued to whispered, tilting her head slightly.

Remus then let out a sigh. "You probably don't want to talk to me now because I'm a mon-."
Leta stopped him and put a hand on his cheeks so he faced her. "Remus, you are not a monster." She said with a calming voice.

"And if you say that to yourself again, you will be in for it." She threatened which made him chuckle. She then hugged him, patting his back when someone cleared their throat.

"Anything from the-"

Leta was already to it and grabbed handfuls of sweets and chocolates and put the money in the lady's hand before she could finish. She then sat back down, sliding the door shut.

"Here," She put a pile of chocolates beside him. "For afterwards." She said with a smile which Remus replied with a nod and an even warmer smile back.