Like I'm Gonna Lose You ft. MiChaeng

!!ANGST WARNING¡¡

I recommend reading this while listening to 'Like I'm Gonna Lose You' by Meghan Trainor ft. John Legend

<Third Person POV>
*cough* *cough* *cough*

That's all you would hear from Kim Dahyun all through out the day.

"Dahyunnie, are you okay?" Sana asked as she patted Dahyun's back.

"Y-Yeah *cough* I'm okay, Jagi..." Dahyun reassured the older one.

"If you say so..." Sana said worriedly.

The couple went back to what they were doing, pretending as if nothing happened.

*cough* *cough* *cough*

There it goes again...

"Dahyun-ah, are you sure you're okay..?"

"I'm okay, Sana-chan! It's probably just a mild cough or something." Dahyun attempted to smile but it appeared to be forced in her lover's eyes.

Sana stood up and jogged to the kitchen to grab some water for Dahyun. She went back with a glass of water in her hand, giving it to her sick lover.

"Thank you, Sana-chan.." Dahyun said with a raspy voice before drinking the transparent liquid.

It was already the time of night, stars resting in the moonlight. The circular and white moon, emitting light to the world of land and sea.

"Goodnight, Dahyunnie~" Sana spoke cutely, snuggling closer to the younger girl.

"Jjaljayo, Sana-chan.." Dahyun smiled and hugged the older girl as Sana burried herself in the crook of Dahyun's neck.

When the older girl was asleep, Dahyun was awoken by a throbbing headache.

She slowly separated herself from Sana and replaced herself with a pillow so Sana won't wake up.

Dahyun led herself to the bathroom connected to the their bedroom. Staring at her reflection, "What is wrong with me..? Why do I feel so..."

Then everything went black.

<Sana's POV>

My eyes slowly fluttered open when something didn't feel right. I was hugging a pillow instead of Dahyunnie...

I stood up and wandered around our room, looking for her.

It was only 1:46 AM, where could she be...?

I knocked on the bathroom door, "Dahyunnie?" I knocked again, "Dahyunnie open the door."

But the door was unlocked, that's strange...

I open the door and look around. But then, I finally looked down...

"DAHYUN!"

<Third Person POV>
In the blink of an eye, they were already inside the ambulance.

Sana couldn't let go of Dahyun's hand, she wanted to stay with her. She felt worried because Dahyun's hand was getting colder and colder...

"Baby, please stay with me... Don't leave..." Sana cried quietly as she held her lover's freezing hand.

But she got no answer, she could only stare at the younger's lifeless body.

"What happened to you? You said it was just an ordinary cough..."