Chapter 5

Draco's P.O.V.                                                                                                                                                                    Hospital wing.

A few minutes later I run into the hospital wing with a bleeding Hermione and lay her on a bed where Madame Pomphrey starts doing everything she can.

"Oh god, what happened?" Madame Pomphrey asks.

"She got hit with a spell, I never heard it before, I think it was called something like Sec.. tom.. sapra" I say.

"Sectumsempra?" Madam Pomphrey asks.

"Yes, that was it."

Madam Pomphrey looks shocked and sends a patronus to someone.

"Ok, Professor Snape should be here soon" Madam Pomphrey says.

"Snape?" I ask in confusion.

"Yes, he created the spell, and he's the only one who knows the counter spell" Madam Pomfrey says.

Then Snape bursts through the doors and over to the bed. "What happened?" He asks.

"Pansy attacked her and used the Sectumsempra spell on her" I tell him.

"Ok" Snape says and starts muttering and waving his wand over Hermione who starts healing. "I'll go and get McGonagall" He says, then he leaves.

"She's still unconscious and could be for a while, you'd better go and get her friends" Madam Pomfrey says after she checks Hermione over.

"Ok" I say and run off.

Corridors.

I'm looking for Ginny, then I see her in the corridor and run up to her. "Quick, Hermione, Hospital Wing, get Harry and Ron" I say out of breath.

"Wait, why is Hermione in the hospital wing?" she asks.

""Pansy hit her with a curse and Hermione's now unconscious!."

"Oh god, well Harry and Ron won't like you being there, don't go back! I'll get the them and we'll go to her" Ginny says.

"I'll go back to my common room" I says

"Ok, I'll see you later!" Ginny says and goes to get the others as I leave.

Hospital wing.

Two weeks later Hermione is still unconscious and I'm by her bed.

"Why hasn't she woken up yet??" I ask.

"She lost a lot of blood, she should wake up later today!" Madam Pomphrey says.

1 hour later I hear a faint voice saying "Dra, co." and lift my head. "What?? HERMIONE!!" I say happily and hug her softly. "Hey, you're squishing me!!!" Hermione says.

"Ha-Ha, sorry, I should get the others!" I say.

"But then you'll have to leave??" Hermione says.

"Miony, they're your best friends, I'm just the guy that was with you when you were hurt!" I say.

"No Draco, you're my boyfriend, and I don't care who knows any more" Hermione says then leans in and kisses me.

Then Madam Pomphrey comes out of her office. "Get your lips off my patient Mr Malfoy" Madam Pomphrey says with a smile.

"Sorry Madam Pomphrey" I say then look back at Hermione. "I'll go and get your friends Hermione, and I'll see you later! When will she be allowed back out?" I ask Madame Pomphrey.

"Probably tomorrow at lunchtime, now go and get her friends, she might fall asleep" Madam Pomphrey says.

"Right, bye Miony!!" I say then leaves.

Hermione's P.O.V.

Not long later my friends come into the hospital wing.

"Hey Hermione, how are you?" Ginny asks.

"I'm good, I'm feeling much better than I did when I was lying on the floor and Draco was fighting Pansy!" I say.

"Good! Why were you with Malfoy??" Harry asks.

"We were studying Transfiguration again, I'm kind of tired, I'm allowed out tomorrow though so I'll see you at lunch" I say.

"Ok, bye Miony" Ginny says.

"Don't go unconscious on us again though!" Harry says then they leave.