You ask them out first (cast)

Nic
Your pov
Today was the day I was gonna ask Nic out. I was super excited but nervous as hell. I walked up the apartment stair extra slowly and fixing my outfit every five seconds. "Chill y/n. You need to chill. Don't get your hopes up. He's probably gonna say no." You say to yourself. But you couldn't help but get your hopes up. You loved nic and wanted to be with him forever.
You got to the door and stood there for a second. Consimplating what you were gonna say. You knock 3 times. He opens the door straight away. "Y/n!? I was just coming to see you haha." He says. "I need to ask you something." I blurt. "Sure but come inside first."
I follow him inside and sit on the couch. "So what was it you wants to ask me?" He asks. I hesitate for a second thinking for the right words. "Will you be my boyfriend?" I ask. He stays silent. "I'd you want. You don't have to." Silence. "I'm sorry it's stupid" I say standing up. I feel a hand wrap around my wrist and turn me backwards. "Of course I will be your boyfriend. Only if you will be my girlfriend." He says beaming. "Yes of course I will." I say laughing.
He puts his hand on my neck and leans down to kiss me. He pulls away after a few seconds and lets it linger.

Owen
Your pov
"So basically he said that he would be the one to do it. That wimp could try." Owen says, his words falling perfectly out of his mouth. I was so mesmerized by him. I just want to kiss him. Hold him in my arms. Love him forever. But I know it will never happen.
"Y/n? Are you okay?" He asks. Suddenly I got a boost of confidence. "will you go out with me?" I ask. "Woah. Wait really?" He asks. "um. I'm sorry for that." I say. "wait so you weren't deadass?" He asks. "I was. I just didn't think k youd want to." I say looking down at the ground.
"Why would I not want too? Of course I do." He says. I look up at him and pull him in for a kiss by the back of the head. His as wrap around my waist. "I've wanted to do that for forever. I love you y/n. I always have." He says. "I love you too Owen."

Logan
Your pov
       "I just do the know what to do Nic. I love him so much. But I don't think he even has any interest in me." I rant. I plop on my back onto Nics navy sheets. "it's just. I don't know. It's stupid." I continue. "I'm sure he likes you. I know he does. Do you not see the way he looks at you?" He says. "maybe. But I just want to kiss him. Love him. Hold him iny as and not let go."
       "Who?" A voice asks that is not Australian. Logan.
       "Nothing. It's no one" I say. Gong towards the window. "you ok now you can tell me anything? Right?" He asks. "I can't tell you this though?" I say. "why not do you not trust me." He chuckles. Not out of laughter. Out of anger
       "I knew it." He mumbles turning around. "I can't tell you because it's you!" I yell. He stops dead in his tracks. "I have been distant because I don't want to hurt myself. Whenever I'm around you I just want to to kiss you. Tell you that I love you. Because I do." I say.
        He turns around and walks towards me. Placing a kiss on my lips. It lasts for a couple seconds and then he pulls away. "I love you too Y/n." He says. "does that mean you'll be my boyfriend?" I ask. "yes y/n. It does."

Jake
Your pov.
       Yeah right. As if. My friend Logan just toldy thaty crush, Jake Sim, likes me. I am head over heels for this boy.
       But I trust Logan. So I decided to grow a pair and ask him. You know. The question.
       I walked up to his trailer to hear soft music playing in the background. Good. He's free.
        I knock 6 times.u lucky number. I needed all the luck I could get right now.
        The door swings open and a shirtless Jake stands there. "oh. Hi Y/n. Come in." He says gesturing for to come in.
        "Can I ask you something?" I ask. "yeah go for it." I take a deep breath. "so I've been thinking for a while. And I really like you. And Ligan told me that you had some feelings towards me. I know it's not true. But I was wondering if you would maybe wanna go out sometime? Like on a date." I say. He looks at me with wide eyes. Then suddenly he leans in and kisses my. His hands on the back of my head pulling me closer so I'm sitting on his lap. "of course." He says while pulling me back in. We made out until we were called back to set.

I have to update my Wyatt book then I will do my other up date:)