Welcome to the Theater of the Coolest Uncle!

Summer Rose woke up and sat up and stretched her arms before shouting to her teammates. "Good morning Team STRQ!" she said with a smile. "Today's Saturday, there's no homework, Winter is here but Qrow's not here. And we're in a large movie theater." 

"Five more minutes Summer," Raven Branwen groaned as she shifted in her sleep. Summer shook her head as Taiyang Xiao Long waved his arm. "It's Saturday Sum," he said. "Let us sleep in." The white cloaked girl rolled her eyes before fully realizing that her teammates and Winter Schnee were not in their school dorms.

"Guys did we sneak into a movie theater over night?" she asked. "Along with Winter?" Said Atlas student sat up and rubbed her eyes. "What do you mean?" she asked. 

Summer-I mean we're in a movie theater.

Raven/Tai/Winter-Wait what?

It was true, instead of waking up in their respective dorms, the three members of Team STRQ and the Atlas student were in a large movie theater.

"Okay aside from the obvious answer," Tai said after a moment. "Where are we? Are we in the Patch Theater or the Vale Grand Theater?"

"And where's my brother?" Raven asked. "For the first question," a voice said next to them. They all turn to see a teenage boy, about sixteen or older sitting at one of the seats on a balcony. "You are all in the Theater of the Coolest Uncle in the Multiverse. As for Qrow, don't worry he's perfectly fine."

"Wait did you say multiverse?" Tai asked. "If this is from your crazy comic books Tai," Raven said in exasperation. "now's not the time to be a nerd."

Tai-Hey!

"I can assure you, the multiverse is real." The Boy replied. "And this theater is the multiverse of Qrow Branwen."

"Say what?" Raven and Tai said in unison and surprise. "Really?" Summer asked. "Qrow has his multiverse?" Winter asked. "Uh huh." The Boy replied with a nod. He gestures to three shelves next to his seat. "I brought you four here to watch these orbs. You will see possible futures of Qrow, see him save the day as a hero or see him as the bad guy of the story."

Tai-Okay, I'm hooked.

Summer-Me too!

Winter-Well the future might not have good results so watching the future could be informative.

Tai gave her a teasing smirk. "You just want to see if you are still with your boyfriend," he said. Winter blushed and shook her head. "N-no!" Summer patted her back. "It's okay Win," she said. "I want to see if my two best friends are still together." Winter pushed her back. "Not helping Summer," she snapped.

Raven rose her hand, "Wait, wait. Did you just say that Qrow is the bad guy in one of these things?" she asked. "Yeah I believe I did." The Boy replied.

Raven-Don't make me laugh. My brother does not have any characteristics to be the Big Bad.

Summer-Yeah, he wouldn't hurt a fly.

"And who says hurting a fly is evil?" The Boy countered. "Besides, wasn't you and Qrow members of the most notorious bandit tribe in Anima if not all of Remnant?"

"That may be but he is the only one that is reluctant to commit any crime the Tribe does." Raven replied. "So I find it hard to believe that my brother can be a villain."

The Boy tilted his head. Skeptical isn't she? he thought before he smirked and walked along the shelves. "Okay, I'll show you." He said. "You'll see Qrow Branwen as one of the worst villains in this Nexus point in the multiverse." He picks up a completely black orb. "One that cannot be reasoned with or intimidated with." He tosses the Villain Orb into the large screen and the lights dim.

Summer and the rest felt nervous at the descriptions while Raven still looked skeptical as they sat down. The Boy smirked. I may be early for this but I really want to see this one again. 

So what do you think?

I hope you liked this start.

Yes, like in the Multiverse of Oscar Pine and Qrow Branwen, I'm starting off with a Qrow Villain Viewing. 

Who? You may ask? Well...

Need I say anymore?