Sou's crappy backstory (AU content)

(I'm doing my character backstories. YOU CANNOT STOP ME. YOU NEVER WILL.)

AU Sou:

"...Are you sure we can make him do this? He's a weakling, he's not gonna be able to do anything. Even after months worth of training. We can't do this to him, really." A girl's voice was full of concern, she was speaking softly looking down at a man who was currently asleep. He was wearing a green beanie and a red scarf. 

"Aweee, he's truly a cutieeee!~ A shame really...I can't let anyone find out about this. So you've gotta go under the radiar and watch him. He's becoming extremely hostile for no reason. Anyone in his sight gets attacked nowadaysssss!~ So, we've gotta be careful ourselvess!" Another girl seemed extremely cheerful and too kind.

The beanie man was slowly opening his eyes. He seemed to be not what they described. He was calm and not seeming annoyed in the slightest. "..I expected this..you sent people to come and get me? I knew it'd happen..but you had to lure me here because Yuki was hurt? Lowblow, really...It's whatever though." He had a smile...not any regular smile. Something about this was off, he was seeming like he was alright for a moment.

"Eeeek!~ Look how cute he is, he's gonna make a great a-" 

"Not yet. Shut your mouth about that, we've got to explain in detail to him. It's highly likely he doesn't know what we're on about.." A girl with half pink and red hair rolled her eyes.

"You don't have to explain. I know the plan from various ways..I'm alright at hacking, it gives away some kind of secret when the password was just Assassinplan1. I know you want me to act all shy and innocent like I'm not doing anything, hunt down targets and kill them. Really..what makes you think I'm gonna do that?" The beanie man was pushing his own luck.

"Aweee!~ Come on, if you give in easily I won't have to bring Midori hereee!~ He's got a wholeeee little thing planned if you don't agree!!" The brown haired girl smiled.

"...So, threatening me with my own worst enemy's gonna make me assassinate and kill targets? Mind you..you've probably got a few good targets in mind...Give me the first one. I'll do it." He seemed hesitant to agree, but who knows what'd happen if he didn't?

"Eeeeekkk!~ Your target is Sara Chidouin!~ Now come on..don't look at us like that! It's Asunaro's orders!~"

Needless to say...you can already guess. He went on with the plan. He killed Sara. He killed anyone close to her that'd figure it out. He couldn't escape the fact he's a murderer now..

But what if this is all a lie? Just deception?