chapter 1: what is this feeling

(ciel pov)
I was sitting in my study room signing papers that had piled up on my desk as I was signing my papers I kept getting distracted thinking about my redhead maid mey rin recently I have blushing and acting weird everytime I'm around her sometimes when she's poring me a glass of water at the dinner table I can feel myself blushing but I will admit she is pretty cute with her glasses off she has the most beautiful hazel eyes but I'll never let anyone no that so i can't let anyone find out about this feeling that I'm having maybe sebastian knows what this feeling is I thought to myself I was then pulled out my thoughts when I heard a knock on my study door come in I said not looking up from my paper work when the door opened sebastian came in with a tea cart young master I have brought you your afternoon tea sebastian said setting my tea next to me on my desk he then gave a Small bow and was about to leave before I called out sebastian I said yes my lord what is it he asked I've been this weird felling when I'm around this person my face is always getting red and my heart's beeting fast what is this feeling that I'm having I asked sebastian who started to smile I hope he just doesn't ask me who it is I have feelings for I thought to myself that feeling is called love my lord sebastian said I felt my heart skip a beat when sebastian said the word love i never thought that I'd ever love anyone except my parents and who is this person you have feelings for my Young master sebastian asked I started to blush picturing mey rins cute face in my head n-no o-one now go I said still blushing of embarrassment front stuttering of course my lord sebastian said leaving my study's I've got to keep these feeling a secret from mey rin and Lizzie and then there's another problem even if I confessed my feeling to mey rin I'm engaged to elizabeth I thought to myself I then looked back at my paper work and continued to sign them.

(Mey rin pov)
I was sweeping the floor near the stairs when I heard heard a knock at the front door i then walked to the door but nearly tripped on the way to the door when I opened the door there in front of me was lady elizabeth ohh lady elizabeth how are you I asked I'm fine mey rin I just came by to see ciel do you know were I can find him she asked why yes the master is in his study's yes he is I said thank you met rin Lady elizabeth said walked up the stairs heading to to master ciel's study's I then shut the door and continued sweeping the floor as I was sweeping I started to think about the young master and how cute he is wait c-cute I can't say things like that about the master even if it's true but he is cute with his dark blue eyes sometimes when I look at him I get lost in them I like how even when he doesn't want to do something fun with Lady elizabeth he ends up having fun anyway but I can't fall in love with master ciel because not only is lady elizabeth his fiance but I will seem weird because everyone knows I have a crush on sebastian but only because he was handsome with master ciel it was different he was cute and adorable there have been times were I've caught hime blushing and tried not to laugh and when I'm around him I feel my heart skip a beat and it makes me feel happy I thought to myself after a few more minutes I then Sall lady elizabeth rush out the door of the mansion before I could even ask anything I shook it off and finished sweeping I started to head for the kitchen when I heard master ciel's voice mey rin go get bardroy and finnian he said in a cold tone of c-course s-sir I said I ran quickly to the kitchen trying to hide my blush from the young master when I reached the kitchen I sall bardroy smocking while finnian was whipping sweet off his face mey rin are you feeling okay your face is red finnian asked I then covered my face with hand I'm fine but the master wanted me to come get you to I said to finny and bard what for bard asked I don't know but we'll never find out if we just stand here I said walking out of the kitchen with bard and finny following me when we lined up in front of the stairs we were met by mister sebastian finnian bardroy you and me will be going to London to pick up some supplies for the ball being hosted today as a request from lady elizabeth to the master and mey rin just so you don't drop any of the supplies for the ball you will stay here at the mansion with the young master and tends to his needs sebastian said of course Mister sebastian I said bard finny come now sebastian said as he bard and finny walked out the door I then walked to the kitchen to get a class of water I then grabbed a duster and started to dust all the books and glass vases in the mansion a few minutes had passed and not once did the master leave his study's and if he did leave his study's I didn't see him no I didn't I then walked down the stairs when I heard the bells from the kitchen ring I then ran to the kitchen and sall the bell from the master's study room ringing I then walked up the stairs to the master's study I wonder what he wants I thought to myself.