♡︎𝟙♡︎ Meeting the sway!

Y/n's POV:
I woke up from a noise and I checked and it was my phone ringing. I look at the Caller ID and it was Addison calling me and so I answer
(You and Addison call)
Sunrae☀️: Heyy bestiee
You: Heyyy Addi what's up??
Sunrae☀️: I'm outside of your house remember we were gonna hangout with the rest of the girls!
You: Oh shoot! Give me a few minutes and I'll see you outside!
Sunrae☀️: ok hurry!
-you end the call and go to your closet and find a outfit-
Your outfit:

 I look at the Caller ID and it was Addison calling me and so I answer(You and Addison call)Sunrae☀️: Heyy bestieeYou: Heyyy Addi what's up??Sunrae☀️: I'm outside of your house remember we were gonna hangout with the rest of the girls!You: Oh shoo...

You grabbed your phone and purse. You head outside to see Addison and the rest of the girls waiting for you. You get in the car and the girls say "heyyyy you took soooo long" you said " chill I only took like 7 minutes". (Skip when you get to the mall) you said " hey wanna go Victoria Secret with me?" The girls say "Sure! I mean we do need new bras and underwear." (sorry I know it's bad 😭) *After you do a lot of shopping with the girls* Addison said " I'm hungry wanna go to the food court?". The rest of the girls said " yesss please I'm starving" you laugh. You went to the food court with the girls and see a group of boys but you didn't notice it was the sways boy until you get closer. You noticed Jaden yes the Jaden Hossler. I screamed quietly and the girls looked at you with weird faces. Your face gets kinda red since your embarrassed. You looked over and saw Jaden looking at you and you guys made eye contact but you looked away after a few seconds.

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖
Sorry that I ended in the good part but I'll continue the rest in the next chapter!