CHAPTER 3: PAYBACK, TEAM FIGHT (PART 2/2, ASRL VS RWBY)

[TIME:14:02:12. DAY:3. LOCATION:ABANDOND TEMPLE]

imagine a really peaceful forest. no birds or animals. simply Grass, Trees, and the sunlight shining through the leaves. and strangely a flower was in middle of the grass. blooming into the sunshine.

which was literally a peaceful moment, only from 1 minutes ago.

[THEME: RED LIKE ROSES(PART1)]

soon. to figures stepped around the flower but avoiding stepping on it without even realizing the flower was there as they clashed weapons with each other.

ruby jumped back as she shot at archer while Archer dodged every single shot coming at him, with the exception of a few that he blocked only for his swords to shatter, and for him to project more of them.

the battle between team ASRL -as the voice named them by force- and team RWBY had gun around 5 minutes now. with the battles being between the huntresses and the Heroic spirits.

Both Archer and Ruby were clashing their weapons. Ruby was the faster one while Archer Had the strength to Back it up. They both were on the same grounds when it came to their skills at Long range. Archer was a high class Bowman while ruby was A Skilled sniper.

While the two were dancing around with bullets and Arrows and Blades and Scythes, their friends were having a hard time with each other too.

Both teams had almost the same formations to them.

A range fighter.
An intelligent Close combat fighter.
A fast and sneaky one.
And finally, the brute strength fighters.

These combat classes all Came in line to Archer and Ruby, Saber and Weiss, Rider and Blake, Lancer and Yang in the exact order.

Saber and Weiss were crashing swords while Weiss was having a really hard time fighting back with an opponent that had a Literal invisible sword.

but Saber wasn't having an easy fight either. her Opponents mysterious mastery over different elements was proving to be quite troublesome. she could only see that the chamber in Weisses Rapier had something to do with it. bus saber couldn't fully figure it out. because she didn't have enough time to put all her focus on Her enemies Weapon at the moment.

they both broke the sword lock as Weiss sticks her sword down into the earth as Several Ice piece started to rise up toward Saber, And she had no choice but to jump out of the way before the Ice reached below her feet. she uses the momentum to send a gust of wind toward Weiss which she gets blown away a few meters by it but still lands safely.

seeing whoever she is up against is really strong, she then decided to use a different tactic and a few spins in her swords chamber, and soon she lights the grass around Sabers feet o fire, and soon followed up by a big blast of explosion, but somehow saber manages to avoid it a little and and also avoid a bit of the damage.

soon they both dashed forward but were stopped when Blake and Rider Jumped in middle of the both while clashing spikes and swords.

then they both jumped out of the middle of the other two as they landed and dashed forward again and clashed weapons again.

they both were the most agile and the fastest of both teams. while Blake was better at dodging Rider was the stronger one in terms of strength because of her ''monstrous strength'' skill. the skill that Leveled her Strength stat up for a limited time. however, she was using it wisely, not to quickly wear it out.

however, she could not make the little girl in front of her to stay still, she would quickly dodge or phase out of riders range with a cloning ability that Rider could not understand. but rider knew that this cloning ability would be used only for dodging or escaping. that was good and bad at the same time. good that it wasn't for offence, and bad that it was practically a perfect Defence.