Surprise! Hey guys.

Uh hey!

I'm Mal.

I've seen your guys' comments on this book almost everyday this quarantine and I just want to say...I LOVE YOU ALL.

Really, I truly do.

Let me explain what happened:

I wrote this book in middle school when I was OBSESSED with all things Divergent and Theo James. I tried to continue into my high school years but then I received a visit from my friend, Depression.

Depression is a bitch. She really is. She made me do things that I regret to this day, put me in some really bad situations, and took the joy out of the things I enjoyed, such as this book and writing in general.

I am not sure I really knew the direction of where I wanted to take the book. It seems like a watered down version of Divergent but with trashy sex scenes and a sassier main character. This definitely is not my best work and there's so many plot holes at times.

Sooo, I am almost 17 now and back on Wattpad because TikTok made me do it.

I would love to continue writing but here's the thing: I feel like no one would give a damn because I pretty much left y'all hanging.

Also, this book is mainly supposed to be focused on the romance with Four.

I ain't seen much romance. I ain't seen much Four.

That's my bad. I was a literal crackhead with the attention span of a squirrel.

If I were to pick up where we left off, I would focus less on the poorly written action and more on jumping Four's bones.

Because why else would you read an x-reader?  *wink*

Do people even still like x-readers?

Also, I would try to go more in depth with the psychology behind the main character. I love a screwed up protagonist.

Anyways, I truly love and appreciate every single person who took the time to read this dumpster fire and interact with it.

Especially when y/n hooks up with Eric! You guys had me dying!

Thank you for everything,
Mal