chapter one: the last thing i remember...

akamatsu's pov 

i woke. this wasn't hell. i murdered a innocent boy. how could i have thought he was the mastermind. i looked around the room. i seemed to be wearing a hospital gown. my hair was somewhat longer then i remembered. i was missing my hairclips. the other students had mechancical systems on their head... then i put two and two together. it was a simulation. i was shocked. AND happy! the innocent person i had killed was actually alive! his bed was empty so i decided to see if i could find him. but first i needed new clothes. a hospital staff came to greet me and gave some of my old clothes. i dug out my hairpins and choose a light purple shirt and a knee length black skirt. the black skirt was my only long one and it was kinda cold. i put a short jacket over top my outfit and slipped on some mary janes. i looked in the mirror. my hair was a little long then shoulder length and quite tangeled. i reached up to my neck. there where hand prints. i must have grabbed my neck while trying to get the fake collar off. i shivered at the thought of my execution. then decided to try to find rantaro. he turned out to be in the library. the staff was giving him a key. i headed over. "...sorry" i sighed. rantaro turned to look at me. "its ok. i understand you thought i was the mastermind"  without warning i broke out into tears. rantaro seemed very uncomfortable. he slowly backed out of the room. i finally stopped crying. the library staff handed me a sliver music shaped key. then the staff said "its so you cant steal someone else's. it reflects your talent." wow that's kinda cool! i thought. i looked at the tag on my key. room 11037. cool. i got up to the room. it had a piano, a neat bed, all my electronics and a tv.  i turned on the tv. it was playing danganronpa. wait. WE WERE ON TV. i was so confused. my first thought was that's fucked up. my second thought was now i can see how shuichi is doing. i pressed play. it was doing a recap of my execution. i began to sweat. it was scary seeing yourself die. but, awwww shuichi took his hat off for me! then i saw IT. he had a ahoge. I WAS SHOOK and ANGRY. HOW DARE HE. i noticed right away ryoma was missing. when they found him dead i wasn't to shocked. when kirumi ended up being the killer... well then i was shocked. i went to their beds to wait for them to wake up. ryoma woke up and i showed him to the library. he thanked me but wasn't interested in talking. i went back to see kirumi. she was finally starting to stir. she was confused when she woke up but i explained everything. i assisted her in getting up and helped her to the library. i talked and sympathized with her until eventually it was getting late. we both retreated to our rooms. however sleep was not on my agenda. i was kept up with nightmares of my execution. i could feel my struggels for breath i could feel myself slowly dieing. it was terrifying. so i stayed reading a novel i found. when i woke up i changed into a long sweater shirt with a orange tie under it and some pants. i decided to do some exploring. there was 3 cafes that we got everything for free from, a pool that was 9 feet deep complete with a diving boards and a hot tub and sauna, two wcdonalds and a corner store, and a rooftop terrace with a romantic restaurant. but the doors were locked and i couldn't leave. i couldn't see my family or anything. but i was happy for now. oh and did i mention the movie theater?? yeah so me and kirumi went swimming. the next people to wake were tenko and angie. angie said it was atua's blessing. and we all went swimming. i stopped paying attention to danganronpa as i was super happy. when miu woke she said " is this a fucking dream?" i had to explain and she was amazed. "it was amazing how hyper realistic the simulation was" miu mused. then gonta woke up and every felt bad. he was crying about " gonta just wanted to be gentelman and help everyone." but then someone woke up who would change kaede's small world.... kokichi ouma himself.