Chapter One

The expansive room of the bar kept my eyes droopy and my body sluggish. The couples sitting next to me at tables and giggling as if they wouldn't just be a one time thing made me almost giggle at the naïve sense of justice they thought they had achieved. Finding "The One" at a bar failing to get a new bartender and underpaying its best workers. It was seedy and disjointed and I hardly had time for any of it. In fact, I would prefer to just lay down and die here than actually fins someone meaningful at a bar like this.

It was comforting, I guess, to stay in a disjointed place surrounded by misguided dreams, with the knowledge that it would all end. That was bliss in wisdom I surmise.

Then i saw a man saunter up to me. He was probably 2 feet tall, with a clean shaven face and the body of a bridge troll. His handsome face was covered with bruises and his green orbs flashed an emerald color. I gasped in surprise. 

Maybe i had just never found the one I loved before this moment. 

"Uh, HI! Can i- uh-uh g-g-get you a d-drink" 

"yeah lassy wha-tlel it be mamas"

OMG even his voice was sexy!

I think I fell in love

That night we went into my hotel and made out because hes a bridge troll.