𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"Philza!" Y/n yelled, she opened her arms for a hug, the blonde male gave her one and looked up at Technoblade. Philza gave a warm smile to techno, then a confused glance at the both of them. "Wait why are you here?" Technoblade looked over at Philza. “Why am I here? Why are you here?”Techno's voice became stern yet confused. You glanced between the two. “Wait a minute, you two know each other?”

        Your voice cracked as your head swung each way to look at them both. Philza lightly chuckled, unknowing of how to explain. After standing awkwardly for a few seconds, you gesture Technoblade and Philza to walk inside the cottage. Once inside you look Philza straight in the eyes. "So, how are you doing Y/N?" Slightly laughing you reply,"I'm doing okay. Had a strange man in my house who you apparently know. Almost died before that. Now, mind explaining what's going on?" Philza looked shocked. "Wait wait wait, let's backtrack some, Y/N you almost died?"His eyes widened after. You nodded your head confirming. "And Techno is a strange man?" Your eyes widened, not expecting him to say Technoblade's name you nodded. Technoblade glanced over at you. The one thing you weren't expecting to happen did. "Y/N YOU LET A MAN WHO YOU DIDN'T KNOW INTO YOUR HOME?" Philza started to lecture you. "AND YOU TECHNO," Technoblade took a step back. "HOW DO YOU JUST WALK INTO HER HOME LIKE THAT?" Technoblade just blinked. "She kidnapped me, took care of me, then became the witch lady in the woods. " Y/N slapped the pink haired males arm with the back of her hand, he let out a 'ouch' before she talked "I told you I wasn't that! And,  Philza you don't know the whole story! He helped me. Sure it was probably a bad idea to let him in my home but I had to do something!" Philza hung his head. "Y/N..." Technoblade looked over at you as if something had been struck inside him. "Y/N?" You look over at him. "Yeah? What's up?" He didn't break eye contact not even for a second. "Phill- phill?" 'What is going on inside this man's weird brain...' You thought. Maybe just maybe you were the only one not understanding. Philza let out a light chuckle. "Y/N, when I used to take care of you at the castle I would have my 3 boys with me, Techno, Will, and the baby at the time, tommy." 'thats why he looked familiar! Holy mother of zeus he got taller…' you thought. Your eyes widened as he grabbed Technoblade's shoulders. "Well you already know each other but this is Technoblade." Philza smiled at you. Technoblade awkwardly smiled and lightly chuckled. "How long has it been? I was around 12 the last time you took care of me at the castle, right?" Philza let go of Technoblade's shoulders. "I believe so, it's been around 10 years now?" Sitting down in a chair you smiled. Nostalgia found you quicker than you could imagine. "Please sit down the both of you. I want to hear how you've been Technoblade." With a slight smile that warmed your heart Technoblade sat down. Was this a start of something new or closure from the past?

𝙔/𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑

   As the three of us talked, some repressed memories came back, so many weird conversations, running around the castle, your brother, mother, and sadly father. I didn't want to remember him, so when he was brought up in the conversation i became tense and froze. I mostly just stammered on your words and did not make eye contact with either of them of fear that they could see my eyes which were now glossy and beginning to leak. The pink haired male didn't know what to do, so he sat there saying or doing nothing, he had only a  concerned expression. While the blonde male pulled me in for a hug, "Hey, Hey, Hey, Y/n you're okay he's gone." As Philza's voice got softer and more comforting, I caught my breath and stopped crying.