𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚟

𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣 : : 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣 : : 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣
𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜. 𝚒 𝚊𝚖
𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍
𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜. 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍
𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎.
𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣 : : 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣 : : 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣

αʅʂσ ɳσƚҽ ƚԋαƚ ι αɱ ɳσƚ ԃσιɳɠ ƚԋιʂ ƚσ ʂρɾҽαԃ ԋαƚҽ, ԃɾαɱα, σɾ ƚσ ƈαʅʅ ρҽσρʅҽ συƚ. ι αɱ ԃσιɳɠ ƚԋιʂ Ⴆҽƈαυʂҽ ҽʋҽɾყႦσԃყ ιɳʋσʅʋҽԃ ʂԋσυʅԃ Ⴆҽ αʅʅσɯҽԃ ƚσ ƙɳσɯ ɯԋαƚ'ʂ ɠσιɳɠ σɳ αɳԃ ԋҽαɾ ρҽσρʅҽ'ʂ σριɳισɳʂ.

𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣 : : 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣 : : 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣
𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜. 𝚒 𝚊𝚖
𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍
𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜. 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍
𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎.
𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣 : : 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣 : : 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣

ⓄⓀⒶⓎ ⒼⓊⓎⓈ ⓁⓄⓄⓀ

this is going wayyyy too far!

so i'm going to briefly write out what i think and feel.

i think that what axel did was really messed up. he hurt us all - especially berry who percy "dated". playing with people's emotions like that? that's worse than messed up. how can we trust that he's going to get better after six plus months of solid lying?

... well we know because behind every lie there is a very REAL insecurity. behind every lie was a person who just wanted to feel accepted. he probably didn't mean for it to blow up this far but it did. shouldn't we just be grateful that the truth is at least out now?

can you blame him for that?

well, of course you can. you're hurt. you feel betrayed. i hear you and i feel for you. you're emotions are valid.

but should you be sending hate and death threats?

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

morally that's wrong. it makes you no better than what you accuse axel of if not worse. death threats is by no means the answer.

now there's another side : : you automatically forgive him.

that may work for you and you are also valid - but you can't get mad about other people for stating their opinions. as long as it's not in a hateful way then by restricting them from calmly and kindly saying how they feel is rude. especially because sometimes all people need is for to just get it out of their system, and once it's out, to take off a few days.

now there's a war between two sides : : cassie who's backing up axel and berry who is hurt.

berry and her side need to admit - the initial message they posted WAS kind of harsh. but was it hate? did they tell him to commit? NO THEY DID NOT! so accusing them of hate and cussing them out? that's not right either. accusing berry of making a hate account for cassie? not fair either - she's not the kind of person who would do that.

something that cassie's side needs to admit is that they're equally as hurt about the axel situation and that accusing berry of lying isn't the answer either. i know that they're hurt but at the same time it's OKAY for them to be able to say "hey, he has a reason and i am going to overlook what happened to help him". if you're on berry's side and made her a hate account? please pm me. i won't say anything but just tell me your motivation for doing it - please.

PLEASE ALSO MAKE NOTE TO REPORT @ / FUCK-CASSIE.! DO NOT,,,HOWEVER LET OUT A STRING OF CUSSES ON THE MB.! WE AREN'T TROLLS,,, WE'RE BEAUTIFULLY BROKEN PEOPLE. !

whether you're with cassie + supporting axel or with berry + going to eventually forgive but stay wary for now what you feel is valid.

here's what i think we should do : :
1. CASSIE AND PEOPLE WITH HER! please don't send hate to berry. she honestly doesn't need it. don't blame yourselves for what berry and her friends feel. Cassie stop calling people bitches because it's just escalating the situation.
2. BERRY AND PEOPLE WITH HER! stop retaliating directly to cassie and sending her hate. she also doesn't deserve it. don't blame yourselves for what cassie and her friends / girlfriend feels. Izzy I get that you're mad but rant to me in pms from now on ((your messages are harsh but they are NOT hate — people just don't wanna see harsh message rn)) Berry pls remember that I love you.
3. THOSE WHO ARE NEUTRAL AS I AM! stay neutral, stay level headed. but just be you're neutral doesn't mean you're superior in any way.
4. EVERYONE! i encourage you all to tell axel how you feel. whether it's you CALMLY + KINDLY + UNHATEFULLY telling axel that you're hurt but that you're willing to forgive him eventually or that you're going to stay by his side because you can look past it. i think that as long as we are not spreading hate, axel deserves - not needs, deserves - to know how we all feel. ((i say deserves because just him knowing that people are willing to forgive even if it takes a month is much more comforting than silence))

like i said this is really just a breif explanation of what happened, what i feel + think and what i think we should do. i am not saying you have to do what i say or agree with me.

another important thing to remember is why the drama started. it's not because cassie and berry hate eachother - it's because we all need to help our FRIEND, even if we disagree on how or when to do it. and it's not just axel's fault either - he doesn't need all the blame.

𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣 : : 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣 : : 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣
𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜. 𝚒 𝚊𝚖
𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍
𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜. 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍
𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎.
𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣 : : 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣 : : 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣.

αʅʂσ ɳσƚҽ ƚԋαƚ ι αɱ ɳσƚ ԃσιɳɠ ƚԋιʂ ƚσ ʂρɾҽαԃ ԋαƚҽ, ԃɾαɱα, σɾ ƚσ ƈαʅʅ ρҽσρʅҽ συƚ. ι αɱ ԃσιɳɠ ƚԋιʂ Ⴆҽƈαυʂҽ ҽʋҽɾყႦσԃყ ιɳʋσʅʋҽԃ ʂԋσυʅԃ Ⴆҽ αʅʅσɯҽԃ ƚσ ƙɳσɯ ɯԋαƚ'ʂ ɠσιɳɠ σɳ αɳԃ ԋҽαɾ ρҽσρʅҽ'ʂ σριɳισɳʂ.

𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣 : : 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣 : : 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣
𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜. 𝚒 𝚊𝚖
𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍
𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜. 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍
𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎.
𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣 : : 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣 : : 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣