Page 2: fall🙄

i like guns69 said he shipped stinky poo poo and poor robux. stinky poo poo wanted to kill i like guns69 with excitement but she knows she cant kill him even though theyre in the same school. I like guns69 is 4 years older than stinky poo poo and so is poor robux. is this illegal i think not.

i like guns69 said this: "are u trying to hit on poor robux? because if u are im really happy for him" stinky poo poo act cool but she was really brocken and she started overthink alot.

stinky poo poo goes to mcdonalds and found obama kissing quackity. stinky poo poo was scared so she joined them. LMAO JK PP PP PP. she order a happy meal and got a pinkie pie toy. she was happy again.

The next day they play roblox bloxburg. Stinky poo poo and poor robux decided to pull a prank on i like guns69. i like guns69 invited over a stranger which is a girl, then stinky poo poo and poor robux fool around saying like "date her", or maybe they turn off the lights on i like guns69 and the stranger.

he fell for it and he got mad. he said stinky poo poo was a noob when he cant even build a house properly.

Stinky poo poo and poor robux apologized then i like guns69 accepted it. I like guns69 left early so stinky poo poo and poor robux was playing together then suddenly pj came. Stinky poo poo left because she needed to sleep.

The next day stinky poo poo felt uncomfortable about i like guns69 shipping stinky poo poo with poor robux. so she said this....