As [name] continued to think, the thoughts of her family lulled her into a dreamless sleep.
*************************************
8:21 am

[name]'s pov

While I was sleeping it felt like I was falling.

I peeked open my eyes, seeing I was actually falling.

Wait-

I'M FALLING!

Reality hit me and made me realize I fell into a room that looks of a classroom with strange people with their stares directed at me.

I yelped and ran out of the room. I soon found out a man with black scruffy looking hair was chasing me.

As I continued to run, more strange adults with, what you could call, superpowers, started to run after me as well.

Finding my self cornered, I began to curl up into a ball sobbing. As soon as the first tear shed, a crystal looking barrier appeared before me, encasing me inside.

************************************
8:21 am
Aizawa's pov

While I was teaching class 1-A, a girl who looked slightly younger than a freshman fell through what looked liked a portal.

'Was she a villain?'
'Is she dangerous?'
'Where did she come from?'
'Why aren't the alarms going off?'

Thoughts like these clouded my head as I ran after her, also calling for backup.

Eventually, we and some other pros had cornered the girl.

Looking at us in fear, she started to cry,  knowing that emotions can trigger a quirk, I got ready to use my own on her.

But, milliseconds before I could erase a quirk, a crystal like barrier surrounded her, the crystal wall was slightly transparent, but not very, so I couldn't use my quirk.

I asked midnight if she could use hers, a pink gas found it's way through the crystal.

Soon enough the crystals shattered leaving a passed out girl on the floor.
*************************************
Ayeee it's me, the author, sorry I haven't posted, I've been having slight fam issues and lost motivation, but I'll try to post more, love you guys, byeee