01

Can I be honest with you? Sometimes you smile at me when we pass each other in the halls and I swear my stomach does backflips

Can I be honest with you? Sometimes you smile at me when we pass each other in the halls and I swear my stomach does backflips. Funny, right? How the smallest gesture from you can brighten my entire day? Alright, so, maybe I have a bit of crush on you? Can you blame me though, I think you're pretty... ethereal? Yeah, that's the perfect word to describe you — ethereal.

— Your Secret Admirer
( pretty cliche, I know. sorry! )

"I can't believe someone left you a love note in your locker — or the fact that you have a secret admirer," Niki says and Mika can't help but sigh at her brother's statement

"Alright, I love you, kid, but I won't hesitate to hit you," she begins, sending him a look. "And I already told you, I doubt this was meant for me. They probably just got the wrong locker and it was meant for someone else. I mean, imagine someone having a crush on me — impossible."

"Well..." Jay starts resulting in a wack from Niki. "Ow! I was just gonna say, never doubt the impossible. Which, y'know, this is far from impossible but you get my point."

"You never know, Mika. The note could have been meant for you and the person who wrote it could be right around the corner..." Sunghoon begins, clearing his throat before waving at his best friend that had just - not so coincidentally - come around the corner. "Jake, hey!"

Jake's eyes widen at the sound of his name being called before spotting the small group of four of his favorite people, one just so happens to be the girl that was currently on his mind - although, when was she not? It's going on five months since the boy has realized just how he feels about his friend's older sister and lately he's been feeling as if he's going to burst if he doesn't just tell her. But of course, Jake being Jake, how was he supposed to flat out tell her how he feels?

While being somewhat bold is normally an easy task for Jake, confidence wasn't always so easy when it came down to Nishimura Mika. Just the girl's presence alone was enough to send Jake's tummy into full-on panic mode. Your average tingles and butterflies? More like a swarm of agitated butterflies trying to break loose. And yet, Jake loves the feeling. He loves the feeling of his cheeks heating up when she smiles at him or the way he wants to give her the entire galaxy. So, to get all the things he wants to say to her off his chest, he decided to simply write them down.